DSSSB Junior Engineer Notification 2023: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB inviting online applications for Junior Engineer JE to fill the 264 vacancy posts from eligible candidates, those who are interested can apply online on or before the last date. Candidates can download the dsssb previous year paper and dsssb cut off marks.
For DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023, check the latest notification details, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, exam fee, selection criteria, application date, exam date, exam pattern, vacancies, selection procedure, online application form, answer key, results, and other important details.
DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||DSSSB Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||264 Vacancies|
|Last Date of Application||Available Soon|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
Candidates must and should have a Graduation or Three Years Diploma in a concerned course in any college/university from UGC/AICTE/State-affiliated.
- The eligible candidates must and should have an age limit between the 18 to 30 Years and age relaxation will be applicable as per the candidate reservation wise.
Online Application Fee
- The Online application for GEN/UR/OC/OBC Candidates has to pay Rs.100/-.
- No application fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
DSSB Vacancy Report
The complete DSSSB vacancy report was given below as per the Junior Engineer discipline wise vacancies, the complete information given below;
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer in CIVIL (MCD)||##|
|Junior Engineer in CIVIL (NDMC)||##|
|Junior Engineer in CIVIL (DUSIB)||##|
|Junior Engineer in Electrical Engineer (DUSIB)||##|
|Junior Engineer in Electrical Engineer (MCD)||##|
DSSSB Selection Procedure
The Junior Engineer Selection procedure will be based on the merit examination under Tier -1 and Tier -2 online examination
DSSSB Exam Scheme
Tier -1 online examination
- DSSSB tier 1 examination is an objective type examination
- DSSSB Tier 1 exam has 120 minutes (2 hours)
|Part A||General Awareness||20||20|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Part B||Subject/ Qualification Related Paper||100||100|
Tier -2 online examination
- DSSSB tier 2 examination is objective type examination
- DSSSB Tier 2 exam has 120 minutes (2 hours)
|Part A||Subject/ Qualification Related Paper||150||150|
|Part B||English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
DSSSB Pay Scale
The Selected candidates are eligible for DSSSB Pay scale is Rs. 9300 – 34800/-, and Grade Pay is Rs. 4200/-.
- Online Application will start from Available Soon
- Last date of online application form:NA
- DSSSB Admit Cards 2023: Available before 10 days exam
- DSSSB Answer Key 2023: Available after 2 days examination
- DSSSB Results 2023: Available after one month of examination
How to Apply online
- Those who are eligible for Junior Engineer Posts – Apply Online
- Click on the New Registration and Fill out the Online application accordingly.
- Make the online application fee and submit the final application form.
- After submission of the online application form, take the printout of the application form for future reference purposes.
Download Official DSSSB Junior Engineer Notification PDF