CTET 2019 Notification
CTET Notification 2019: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) notification 2019 released to invite the online applications from eligible candidates who interested to work as a school teacher for class I to VIII in anywhere of India, the complete examination is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Those who are applying for CTET can check the CTET Eligibility, CTET Syllabus, CTET 2019 Important Dates, CTET Selection Procedure, CTET Application Fee, CTET Exam Pattern, CTET Admit Cards Information, and CTET answer key info.
CTET Notification 2019
|Name of the Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Post||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|CTET Online Application Date||February 2019|
|CTET 2019 Exam Date||07.07.2019|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass or Graduation (Various Posts)|
|Online Application Fee||Rs.600/- for OC/OBCa and Rs.300/- for Others|
For Classes I-V (Primary Stage)
- Candidates should pass the 12th with not less than 50% marks and passed or pursuing in last year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Completed 12th with not less than 45% marks and passed or pursuing in last year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE regulations 2002 or four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or Diploma in Education (two years duration) or Diploma in Elementary Education (two years).
For Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
- Completed Graduation and cleared or pursuing in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (2-year) or Bachelor in Education (1-year duration) or Bachelor in Education (1-year duration) or B.Ed. (1-year) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (4- year duration) or B.Sc.Ed/ B.A or B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed (4- year duration).
CTET Application Fee
- Make the payment by using credit/debit card or e-challan bank.
- The application fee for General/OC/UR /OBC category: Rs 600 (for paper 1 or 2) and Rs 1000/ (for both papers)
- The application fee for SC/ST/Differently abled: Rs 300 (for paper 1 or 2) and Rs 500/ (for both papers)
CTET Exam Pattern
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination was conducted in both Paper 1 and Paper 2, each paper has 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Paper 1: Class 1 to class 5
- Paper 2: Class 6 to class 8
Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage
|Subjects||Number Of Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 Total Questions||150 Marks|
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I ( compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II ( compulsory)||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher
(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)
ctet notification 2019 exam date
- CTET Online Application will start from the date of notification.
- Last date of CTET Online Application: 05.03.2019
- Last date of application Payment: 08.03.2019.
- CTET 2019 Exam Date: 07.07.2019 (Paper 1: 09:30 to 12:00 PM and Paper 2: 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM)
- CTET Admit Card 2019 Available: Before 10 days of examination
- CTET Exam Mode: Online Only.
How to Apply Online
- Those who are eligible for NTA CTET Examination, can apply online on or before the last date – Apply Online
- Click on the “Fill the application for July 2019 and complete application with payment”. Once payment was done, review the application once and once confirmed, then go for the final submission.
- After application submission, take the print out of online application for future reference.
Further questions and doubts, candidates can comment below with valid questions and discuss with other aspirants and our team members if any assistance required.
ctet 2019 notification pdf in hindi
- 1 CTET 2019 Notification