BHU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Professors to fill the 439 positions based on merit examination and followed by the demo class and final interview. Those who are interested, they can fill the online application on or before the last date.
|Name of the Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||439|
|Qualification||PG and Ph.D. Course|
|Age Limit||Maximum 45 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.06.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test , Demo, and Interview|
- Candidates must and should complete the PG, PhD qualification as per the post wise from any recognised university / College by AICTE / UGC.
- Candidates check the post wise eligibility qualification.
BHU Age Limit
Candidates age limit not exceeding 45 Years as on notification date.
- For UR, EWS & OBC Category Candidates Application Fee: 100/-
- No fee for SC, ST & PWB
BHU Assistant Professor Vacancy
Total Vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor is 439 only.
BHU Selection Procedure
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) selection procedure for the assistant professor is Written Test, Teaching Class Demo, and followed by the Interview panel process.
BHU Important Dates
- Commencement of Notification: 27.05.2019.
- Commencement of online application: 28.05.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Pay of Payment of fee: 06.2019
- Last Date for Hard Copy of Application: 06.2019
BHU Application Form
- Those who are interested in BHU Assistant Professor posts have to apply online on or before the last date.
- Make the online application payment (Using Debit/Credit/Internet banking). And submit the online application form accordingly.
- Once the application form submitted, take the print out for reference.
BHU Exam Date
The BHU Assistant professor examination date was not yet confirmed by the BHU recruitment team; the candidate has to check this page for more updates on exam date regularly.