BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited BECIL recruitment team has released a notification for the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) to fill the 464 vacancies for FY 2020-21. Eligible candidates can submit the offline application form before closing date.
Those who are eligible have to submit the offline application and check the important dates, syllabus, selection procedure,application procedure (link), exam date, previous papers, eligibility, age limit, application fee and other details.
BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Authority||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited BECIL|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Posts||464 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||15.06.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List and Document Verification|
Candidates must and should have 8th class with 2 years experience.
- For OC/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- BECIL MTS Notification Date: 27.05.2020
- BECIL MTS Last date:15.06.2020
BECIL MTS Application form
- Those who are eligible for the MTS job, the follow the screen instructions and submit the offline application form before 15th June 2020.
- The offline application form is available below for the candidates reference purpose.
- Download it, fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Send it via Postal address before 15th June 2020.
BECIL Certificate Verification Date
Shortlisted candidates called for the Certificate verification process.
BECIL MTS Salary
Selected candidates eligible for the BECIL MTS salary is ranging from Rs.16,341/-
Offline Address for Application Submission
BECIL ‘s Head Office at BECIL
14 B, Ring road,
New Delhi – 110002.
- Educational Certificates
- Passport size photocopies – 2
- PAN Card
- Work experience certificate
- Aadhar card
- Registration Fee by Cash personally OR Demand Draft
Demand Draft “Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited” payable at New Delhi
Last date: 15th June 2020