TS EAMCET 2024 Notification: Telangana State TS Admission Department Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad released TS EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test) notification to fill the Engineering and Medical Seats in all affiliated colleges and Universities around the Telangana State. Those who are seeking Engineering or Medical admission in Telangana State can apply online on or before the last date of application.
Intermediate students can check the detailed information for TS EAMCET 2024 Notification, and before applying online Intermediate students can check their eligibility and reservation in particular colleges and at what mark can get good engineering colleges in Hyderabad and Universities like JNTU Hyderabad. All private engineering colleges are invited to the top scorers in EAMCET 2024 entrance exam.
TS EAMCET Notification 2024
TS EAMCET 2024 details are available on the official website from March 2024 onwards, those who are completed the Intermediate with minimum pass-out marks, are eligible for the TS EAMCET entrance exam. For the 2024-25 year, The TS EAMCET exam will be conducted in May 2024 across the State and also in Andhra Pradesh state. Intermediate students can enroll in the TS EAMCET 2024 Notification and prepare for the exam accordingly.
|Exam Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kukatpally Hyderabad|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||EAMCET 2024|
|Admission for||Higher Education (Graduation)|
|Application Fee||Rs.800/- for (OC/OBC) & Rs.400/- for SC/ST|
|Rank Procedure||75% Weight-age in EAMCET + 25% in Intermediate Marks|
|TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Date||May 2024 (Engineering) & May 2024 (Agriculture)|
TS Eamcet Eligibility
- The student must and should pass the Intermediate course in MPC/Bi.P.C (minimum secured marks are required).
- The student Must be a citizen of India (National).
- Candidates must be from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Other State / Local candidates should follow admission rules under TS/AP Educational Institutions’ norms.
TS EAMCET Entrance Courses
- TS EAMCET 2024 notification for admissions into B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/B.Sc/B.F.Sc/Pharmacy-D and other related Graduation Courses in Telangana State.
- For Pharmacy-D Course ( 50% reserved for MPC and 50% reserved for Bi. P.C Candidates)
|Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture|
|B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry|
|B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Pharm.(Bi. P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi. P.C)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)|
|Engineering Category (E)|
|B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology|
|B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)|
|B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
The Ranking factor for TS EAMCET 2024 is based on the Entrance exam score and Intermediate Marks.
- 75% Weightage from TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Score
- 25% Weightage from Intermediate Score. (MPC or Bi. P.C Course)
TS Eamcet Exam Centres
|Telangana Exam Centers|
|Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad, and surrounding areas)|
|Hyderabad North (Medchal, Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas)|
|Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)|
|Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, Keesara, and surrounding areas)|
|Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda Amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area, and surrounding areas)|
|Andhra Pradesh Exam Centers|
|Issue of Notification||FEB 2024|
|TS EAMCET Online Application Date||March 2024|
|TS EAMCET Last Date (without late fee)||April 2024|
|TS EAMCET Edit Option/correction Window||April 2024|
|TS EAMCET Last date s with Late Fee of Rs. 250/-||April 2024|
|TS EAMCET Last date s with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2024|
|TS EAMCET Last date s with Late Fee of Rs. 2,500/-||April 2024|
|TS EAMCET Last date s with Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||May 2023|
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Date||10 days before exam date|
TS EAMCET Application Fee
- Candidates who belong to OC/GEN/UR/OBC Application fee Rs.800/- and for SC/ST category candidates can pay Rs.400/-.
- A late fee will be applicable as per the last date exceeded.
TS EAMCET Payment Status – https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
TS Eamcet Application Form
- Those who are eligible for TS EAMCET 2024 Entrance Examination
- Click on the Apply Online Tab or Goto Direct Link for Online Application
- Fill in the required information and make the online application fee and submit the online application form and take the printout of the application copy for future reference purposes.
- Print Online Application form – https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
TS EAMCET HELP DESK
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
Telangana Phone: +91 9912330730
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2024
- Those who applied for TS EAMCET 2024 can download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket ( After the Announcement )
- Enter the Registration number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., and Date of birth.
- Click on the get hall ticket. Once downloaded the hall ticket, take the printout and attach any government proof xerox copy and attend the TS EAMCET 2024 online exam.
March 2024 onwards.
April 2024 onwards
May 2024 onwards
10th and 11th May 2024.