SPPU Student Profile Login: Savitribai Phule Pune University SPPU admission and examination department provides various resources for the students who are willing to access the various admission and course-related info. This online portal login is also important for the online examination and student exam results.
Those who are looking for the sps.unipune.ac.in student login, can check the registration number and followed by the registered password or DOB details. SPPU university candidates can log in via email ID or mobile number followed by the Date of birth details.
SPPU Student Profile Login
- SPPU University students can visit the official link sps.unipune.ac.in
- Now, navigate to the login panel dashboard.
- Now, enter the Mobile number / Email ID followed by the Password.
- Once the login is successful, then check the following details;
- Student profile information/profile system
- Online exam module and schedule
- Exam results
- Exam timetable/date sheet
unipune.ac.in student login
Use the Pune University student account login option at sps. unipune.ac.in and log in to the account, once the login is successful then unipune.ac.in login check the student resources for the exams and other important information details.
For login, every student should have a Pune university registration number and sppu exam form. These details are mandatory for the login allowed by the IT cell team.
SPPU Student Profile Create
- SPPU students have to visit the official link http://sps.unipune.ac.in/app
- Once the link is open, then click on the “Create Account”, the left side option is available.
- Now select the following details and create the account;
- Student Name (First and Last Name)
- Working Email ID and Mobile Number.
Once the above details are entered, then verify the email ID and mobile number via OTP.
Once the verification is completed, the SPPU student profile is created successfully.