MDU Result 2023: Maharshi Dayanand University MDU examination branch has scheduled to release the undergraduate and post-graduate results on the MDU university official website www.mdurohtak.ac.in, Those who are given the examination for the UG and PG courses have to check the regular results on the university website. The university has both regular and supplementary (supply) results from time to time for the MDU student’s results from the verification process. Those who are given the exams as per the university schedule and at university, have to check the regular results on the examination branch university website.
MDU is a Maharshi Dayanand University situated in Rohtak 124001 Haryana state (India), which is accredited by the A-grade university NAAC India. MDU University was established in 1975 by the central government in the State for free education to students who are willing to the Undergraduate courses and PG courses for career development purposes. University is a residential college for both girls and boys, NAAC was accredited to A Grade. The working hours for the university are 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Students and Parents can reach the VC at [email protected] and also use the contact number 01262 – 274327.
MDU Result 2023
Some important information for students who want know more about university;
- University ranked and accredited by UGC, NAAC, BCI, AICTE
- Government Approved university.
- Course Offered by UG, PG, and doctoral-level programs
- The campus is located in the Urban area.
- Total campus land area – 665.4 acres
- Number of affiliated colleges under MDU – 263 Colleges
- Faculty Departments – 11
- Number of Academic Departments – 38
- MDU Results are available – Online.
- Official website – www.mdurohtak.ac.in
|Name of the Authority
|MDU University Exam Branch
|UG and PG Courses
|Even and Odd Sem Results
|101 – 150 Category
MDU University ranked A Grade with 101-150 in the overall category and 76 among universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the 2018 year.
University has three (3) research centers for the various information knowledge in-depth processes and fellowship will be provided for doctoral students who interested to work in the research field.
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh Institute of Social and Economic Change
- Centers for Haryana Studies
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Centre of Excellence for Rural Development
MDU University Admissions
The university will conduct the university level exams and all India entrance exams like State and central entrance exams for the various UG and PG courses. Interested candidates can appear online registration in the university and attend the counseling procedure for the final admission confirmation.
- Online University courses registration
- Check the status of the application form
- If approved, check the course confirmation admission status.
- If the course is confirmed then check the admission finalised process.
- Attend the admission counseling for the certificate verification
- Once the document verification is done then pay the course fee and take the university roll number for the course beginning day.
MDU Exams Results
- Mdu Students have to visit the university’s official website www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- Navigate to the University results page under the examination branch tabs.
- Check the MDU’s latest results for 2023.
- Once the results are displayed on the page, check the appropriate course result info.
- Now, click the course results link.
- Once the new page is open, use the university course registration /roll number and date of birth for the online results verification.
- Once the results are displayed on the page.
- Check the subject-wise result and take the printout for the verification process.
- MDU 2nd 4th 6th Semester Results 2023 are available the schedule-wise.
MDU Revaluation Result 2023
Students can check the Revaluation results as per the course wise (both UG and PG courses are available). The detailed information is available on the below official link wise. Check the course-wise MDU Revaluation result 2023.
MDU students can use the university’s official website http://result.mdurtk.in/ and use the registration number and roll number for the instant result verification process.
Both UG and PG courses are offered full-time.
University / State level entrance exams to be qualified and should have education eligibility as per university guidelines.