AP Eamcet 2024 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Admission Department Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada released the AP EAMCET 2024 (Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test) notification to fill the Engineering and Medical Seats in all affiliated colleges and Universities around the Telangana State. Those who are seeking Engineering or Medical admission in Andhra Pradesh State can apply online on or before the last date of application.
For the AP EAMCET 2024 Application Form, before applying online Intermediate students can check their eligibility and reservation in particular colleges and at what mark can get good engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Universities like JNTU Kakinada. All private engineering colleges are invited to the top scorers in the AP EAMCET entrance exam.
- AP EAMCET (EAPCET) online applications received from April 2024 onwards.
- Exam dates are 10 AM to 01.00 PM & 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Students ‘ seating arrangements will be different than the earlier seating arrangements.
- For those who have a cough and fever or any other seasonal flu, there will be a separate room allowed.
- Don’t bring any gadgets or a watch for the exams.
- Sanitiser will be available for all exam centers.
- Students should carry the face MASK, otherwise not allowed for the exams.
- The student should carry any cotton cloth (if any – not essential)
- Earlier information: The expected date for the lockdown lift is June 1st week, After lockdown within 15 days, the exam will be scheduled.
AP Eamcet 2024 application form
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is scheduled to release the AP EAMCET entrance examination notification in the month of February or March 2024. The examination is going to be scheduled in the month of May or June 2024. Those who are waiting for the engineering and medical courses in Andhra Pradesh, check the AP EAMCET exam date 2024 as well as the registration date.
AP EAMCET registration online application last date and other information is available on this page for the candidate reference purposes, the candidate or not need to waste time and start the exam preparation for the engineering and medical courses in state-level Andhra Pradesh exams.
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||AP EAMCET 2024|
|Admission for||Higher Education (Graduation)|
|Application Fee||Rs.800/- for (OC/OBC) & Rs.400/- for SC/ST|
|Rank Procedure||75% Weigtage in EAMCET + 25% in Intermediate Marks|
|AP EAMCET 2024 Last Date||May 2024 (with Late fee)|
|AP EAMCET 2024 Exam Date||May 2024 (As per course Wise)|
In this entrance examination those who secure the highest marks in the EAPCET, will get a good college for the admission process and in designer course discipline in engineering as well as the medical colleges.
Follow the educational instructions for the EAMCET 2024 application form submission process.
- The student must and should pass the Intermediate course in MPC/Bi.P.C (minimum secured marks are required).
- The student Must be a citizen of India (National).
- Candidates must be from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Other State / non-local candidates should follow admission rules under TS/AP Educational Institutions norms.
AP EAMCET Entrance Courses
- AP EAMCET notification for admissions into B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/B.Sc/B.F.Sc/Pharmacy-D and other related Graduation Courses in Andhra Pradesh State.
- For Pharmacy-D Course ( 50% reserved for MPC and 50% reserved for Bi. P.C Candidates)
|S.No.||Agriculture and Medical Category (Medical Code: AM)|
|1||B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture|
|2||B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture|
|4||B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry|
|5||B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences|
|6||B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))|
|7||B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)|
|8||B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)|
|9||Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)|
Those who have not applied yet, candidates can fill out the online application form till May 2024, The detailed information is listed for the exam reference. The examination will be scheduled after the lockdown, the detailed information will be available./
|S.No.||Engineering Category (Code – E)|
|1||B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology|
|2||B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|3||B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)|
|4||B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)|
|5||B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))|
|6||B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
|7||Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
AP EAMCET 2024 Ranking Method
The Ranking factor for AP EAMCET 2024 is based on the Entrance exam score and Intermediate Marks.
- 75% Weightage from AP EAMCET Exam Score
- 25% Weightage from Intermediate Score. (MPC or Bi. P.C Course)
- Intermediate marks and Eamcet score is important for the EAMCET Rank.
The weightage will impact the EAMCET rank, which leads to college selection for a particular course. The highest marks candidates will be preferred for the better/top colleges/universities in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.
Those who want to join the Telangana have to join in the Nonlocal category or candidates should write the TS EXAMCERT exam for the TS colleges to join.
AP EAMCET Telangana Exam Centers
AP EAMCET Andhra Pradesh Exam Centers
AP EAMCET Application Fee
- Candidates who belong to OC/GEN/UR/OBC Application fee Rs.800/- and for SC/ST category candidates can pay Rs.400/-.
- A late fee will be applicable as per the last date exceeded.
AP EAMCET Payment Status: Check Payment Status (link not available)
How to Apply Online
- Those who are eligible for AP EAMCET 2024 Entrance Examination – Apply Online
- Click on the Apply Online Tab or Goto Direct Link for Online Application
- Fill in the required information and make the online application fee and submit the online application form and take the printout of the application copy for future reference purposes.
AP EAMCET HELP DESK
AP EAMCET – 2024 Office
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari District
E-Mail: [email protected]
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2024
- Those who have applied for AP EAMCET 2024 can download the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket ( After the Announcement )
- Enter the Registration number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., and Date of birth.
- Click on the get hall ticket 2024. Once downloaded the hall ticket, take the printout and attach any government proof xerox copy and attend the AP EAMCET online exam.
The EAMCET exam date is scheduled from May / June 2024.
Time: 10 AM to 01.00 PM & 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
Those who are applied for the AP Eamcet exam have to visit the official website sche.ap.gov.in/
Follow your college/institute guidelines for exam preparation.
EAMCET previous papers will be available soon for the students.
it will be 40% pass marks required for the EAMCET exam.
AP Eamcet Online application form available at sche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET application payment is varied as per the reservation wise,
Ecpected date for the eamcet registration date is May 2024.
May / June 2024.