UPPSC Assistant Professor Notification
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released Assistant Professor recruitment notification in August 2019 to fill the 424 vacancies for FY 2019-20 financial year, interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date of the UPPSC Assistant Professor online application form.
Assistant Professor employment is a permanent basis job in the UP State medical departments. Candidates should the vacancy post department before filling the online application form. Check the selection procedure, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, and other relevant information.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||424 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||26 – 40 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26.09.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
Assistant Professor in Medical Colleges / Universities
Across Uttar Pradesh State.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility
- Candidates should have an educational qualification MBBS/MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/MDS/Ph.D from any recognize college OR university.
- Must be Indian national.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Age Limit
Candidates should have age limit between the 26 to 40 years as on 01.07.2019. Check the age relaxation for age reservation.
Applicable as per reservation
- For OC/OBC Candidates Application fee Rs.105/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Rs.65/-
- For PWD / Handicapped Candidates Application Fee: 25/-
- Payment Mode: Online only
Assistant Professor Posts: 424 Vacancies
- Written Test
- Document / Certificate verification
- Last date of the online application date: 26.09.2019
UPPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date
UPPSC Assistant Professor exam date Not yet intimated
UPPSC Assistant Professor Application Form
- Those who have eligible and interested can fill the online application form on or before the last date of UPPSC Assistant Professor application form.
- Make the online application fee and submit the application form accordingly.
- Once application submitted, take the print out for reference.