TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus PDF: Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited TSSPDCL recruitment has scheduled for the 1271 vacancies for various JLM, JPO, and JAO posts. Candidates can download the TSSPDCL JLM syllabus from the below sections. The complete TSSPDCL Junior Lineman JLM syllabus was updated as per the 2022-23 standard. candidates prepare the JLM posts as per the syllabus wise.
For TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2022, Check the latest syllabus for the lineman examination and selection procedure, selection criteria, important topics for the selection, and other important information.
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus
|Name of the Authority||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited TSSPDCL|
|Name of the Posts||JLM, JAO, and JPO|
|Total Number of Posts||1271 Vacancies (confirmed)|
|TSSPDCL JLM Vacancies||1000 Posts (confirmed)|
|TSSPDCL JAO Vacancies||500 Posts|
|TSSPDCL JPO Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 34 Years & Age Relaxation Applicable|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
TSSPDCL JLM Exam Pattern
|Section Name||No. of Q’s||Max Marks|
|Part: A – Electrical Trade||65 Q’s||65 Marks|
|Part: B – General Ability General Knowledge Current Affairs General Science Environmental Science Disaster Management Geography Economy||15 Q’s||15 Marks|
|Total||80 Questions||80 Marks|
Exam Time Duration: 120 Minutes (2 Hours)
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus: Electrical Trade
- Fundamentals of Electricity
- Fundamentals of AC
- Basic Electronics
- DC Machines
- AC Machines
- Electrical Measurements
- Electric Power Generations.
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus: General Ability
- Current Affairs
- Internal Relationships and Events
- Consumer Relations.
- General Science and Everyday Life
- Environmental Issues & Disaster Management
- Indian Constitution: Silent Features
- Indian Political Systems and Government
- Modern India History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State.