TSPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus: Those who are waiting for the Assistant Engineer, Municipal assistant engineer, or junior technical officer posts exam syllabus, exam pattern, and other important information for the exam info. Check the below page for more information. Candidates can check the important exam pattern and important topics for the AE examination.
For the TSPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus, Candidates can check the exam pattern, exam topics, important topics for the exam preparation, and syllabus FAQ topics.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
|Name of the Authority||TSPSC Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||833 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Diploma / BE/B.Tech|
|Age Limit||18 to 44 years|
|Last Date of Apply||Available Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
TSPSC Assistant Engine Exam Pattern
|Exam Paper||No.of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper 1 – General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper 2 – Civil Engineering or Mech or Electrical (Diploma Level)||150||150||150|
TSPSC Assistant Engineer General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus
- Last six months current affairs (Regional, Nationa, International, International Relations & events).
- General Science – Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues – Disaster Management, Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Physical and Social& Economic Geography.
- Indian national movement (Political, Cultural History, Socio-economic).
- Indian Constitution
- Social Exclusion
- Economic & Social Development
- Cultural History
- Society, Culture Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- Logical reasoning; analytical and data interpretation.
- Basic English (10th English).
TSPSC AE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Construction Materials and Practice
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength materials
- Quantity Surveying
- Design of Structures (RCC and Steel)
- Irrigation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Mechanical Syllabus
- Thermal Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Engineering mechanics and Strength of materials
- Machine design
- Engineering materials
- Hydraulics and Hydraulics Machinery
- Industrial Engineering and management
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Electrical Syllabus
- Basic electricals and batteries
- Electrical Circuits
- DC Machines
- Measuring instruments
- AC Machines
- Electronics and Engineering
- Power Systems
- Electrical installation and Estimation
- Utilisation and Traction
- Power Electronics