TS Police Event Procedure Step by Step Details: Telangana State Police department conducts Tslprb Events for both Constable and Sub Inspector of Police SI as per the given schedule; those who are qualified for the TS Police Events schedule can check the complete step-by-step procedure for Police Events Procedure at the venue location.
TS Police Constable Events Date, TS Police Constable stage 2 application form available for events. The date confirmation was received from TS Police officials. As of now, a total of 1,09,106 candidates have been selected for the next stage recruitment process.
TS Police Events Procedure
|Name of the Authority||Telangana Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Police Constable|
|Current Status||TS Police Stage 2 Application Form and Events Hall Tickets|
|Number of Qualified Candidates||More than 1 Lakh|
|AP Police Constable Preliminary Exam Date||Scheduled|
|AP Police Constable Stage 2 Application||Scheduled|
TS Police Events Procedure Step by Step
- Step#1: Verification Process – 2 – Certificate Verification
- Step#2: Biometric Authentication
- Step#3: Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Step#4: Issuing RFID Tags
- Step#5: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Step#6: Verification Process -2 ( Reservation, Benefits )
- Step#7: Uploading Certifications
- Step#8: Event Result
STEP#1: CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
In this step, candidates’ personal and educational qualification details are verified by Police Officials with proof of original certificates like, say,
- Candidates’ Name, DOB, Gender, Caste Community, Local/Non-Local, PWT Marks, Age relaxation details (if available), and post criteria.
STEP#2: BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- In this step, the candidate’s photo will be verified, and the left, right thumb, and index finger will be scanned. The same office will again collect all the details at the venue center for re-verification.
STEP#3: PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT)
- In this step, candidates are undergone for Measurement Test, the coach will take a complete measurement in front of officials, and the same details will be recorded.
- Candidates can check the notification for final measurements below given tabular for candidates’ reference purposes only.
Reference Information Only
|Chest||86.3 cms (Expansion 5cms)|
STEP#4: ISSUING RFID TAGS
All candidates should undergo 1 Mile run and 100 meter run by using RFID Technology, the complete detailed run step by step will be counted by Police officials and recorded for same for next selection process.
Where RFID is a Radio Frequency Identification
STEP#5: PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
In this step, candidates should undergo for 1 Mile run, 100 meters run, and long jump. These tests are given to every candidate.
- 1 Mile run for all candidates – 40 Marks
- 100 Meters run – 30 Marks
- Long Jump for further process. – 30 Marks
Qualified Time and Distance
|1600 Meters||8 Minutes||9 Minutes||10 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|100 Meters||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 Meters||3.65 Meters||2.75 Meters|
STEP#6: RESERVATION & BENEFITS VERIFICATION
In this step, additional benefits and other reservations to be added like, say,
- BC Candidates has Non-Creamy layer certification
- NCC and Sport Quota candidates
- Local Status and Residency certificate
STEP#7: UPLOADING CERTIFICATES
In this step, officials will take scanning of all candidate’s original certificates and give them back the originals.
STEP#8: FINAL RESULTS
In this step, candidates get a qualified or not-qualified certificate from officials at the end of the event.
Candidates should bring the documents for verification, and then PMT & PET will be conducted.
We are listed the above in detail for reference purposes.
It is a candidate’s body measurements for police post requirements.