TS ePass Status
TS ePass Scholarship Status 2020: The scholarship is financial support for the economically weak in background candidates for studies and sustains needs, students under below poverty line BPL are eligible for state and national level scholarships as per the Government of India GoI education norms.
Students who are looking for scholarships and course reimbursement (introduced in few Indian states as per political agenda), then check the rules, where course pay reimbursement available and its guidelines for eligibility.
The TS ePass Status is available for the earlier academic years, Students those who are looking for the reimbursement and scholarship status have to check the detailed TS ePass Status, The related information is available on the official website.
TS ePass Scholarship
- What is TS ePass
- How to get the TS ePass Status
- What is the Scholarship Criteria
- Who is Eligible for the TS ePass
- Are they bank Transfer or Direct Hand Cash
- Why they are providing
- TS ePass Status Information
- What courses are eligible
- What are the types of TS ePass Scholarships
- Is a monthly basis or Yearly basis scholarship
- How much they pay per month
- How to Apply for TS ePass Scholarship
- What is the difference between the New and Renewal Scholarships
- What is TS ePass Scholarship Status
- How they calculated college reimbursement
- If Scholarship not credited, Where Should I contact
When we talk about Telangana State, Late YS Rajashekhar Reddy has introduced Course Fee reimbursement in 2008 for under BPL students who are struggling for education fees with fantastic talent and merit level basic eligibility. Surprisingly, this course fee reimbursement is also available for OC (open) category candidates under the BPL level.
After separation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh during the 2014 state formation, all the schemes are changed accordingly individual states’ political agenda policies but Fee reimbursement was not changed, it continued for BPL students in twin Telugu states.
In Telangana State (TS) eligible students for both a few reimbursement and scholarship under one account, students can track their scholarship and fee sanctioned status. And Telangana State Government has made significant changes in the consideration for student side to avoid the misuse of scholarship and fee reimbursement by college/university admin departments.
These changes are helpful for the students can track fee reimbursement and scholarship status every month and every semester or year wise. The scholarship granted and pending or rejected status information and reasons in the student scholarship account. After submission of details candidates have to check the details about TS ePass scholarship status.
Who are Eligible
It’s purely merit-based scholarship, and 100% eligibility considered for the right students, let check the bullet point for the eligibility conditions from the TS Education department.
* Important document and it mandatory for the submission of TS ePass.
- *A student from Telangana State (native), earlier studies in Telangana State.
- *Should have Aadhar Card, Latest Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate.
- *Educational certificates as on (originals scanned copies).
- *Latest Passport Size Photos.
- *Working Mobile Number.
- Email ID (if possible, it is optional, not mandatory).
Currently, the Telangana Educational department is providing reimbursement and scholarship for both Graduation and Post Graduation courses.
- Any technical and non-technical course is eligible for UG and PG level.
- Medical & nurse and other Full-time courses eligible.
- Only full-time courses are eligible
- Vocational courses are not eligible
- Part-time courses are not eligible
- Distance Courses are not eligible.
TS ePass Scholarships Types
Well, in TS ePass Scholarship, there are two types of scholarship services are available, which are; The detailed information was listed for the TS Scholarship.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post –Matric Scholarship
The pre-matric scholarship is a new scholarship, which begins from before course start or beginning of the course (mainly it starts from the 1st year or 1st semester of course). Students should opt for the pre-matric scholarship service and finish the application form accordingly.
Post –Matric Scholarship
The post-matric scholarship is a renewal of existing scholarship, which begins after the course or duration of the course or continued. If a student submitted prematric scholarship application form earlier, for the continuation, of course, have to opt for the Post-Matric scholarship and submit the application accordingly.
Is a monthly basis or Yearly basis scholarship?
TS ePass scholarship granted as per the Semester wise, including fee reimbursement. The student has to track the status in the TS ePass portal on regular semester wise, if any discrepancies found, then immediately inform to College/University Scholarship and Admission department for clarification and immediate solution.
How much TS ePass Scholarship Payment?
Well, the TS ePass scholarship payment based on the yearly wise scholarship increment and college admission fee and course fee (yearly). The student should contact the scholarship & admission department for present payment details. By the way, Scholarship includes the Mess fee, hostel fee, library fee, sports fee, and personal pocket money.
How to Apply for TS ePass Scholarships
Students should use the TS ePass official website portal for both Scholarships as well as fee reimbursement; scholarship online application procedure well explained in below pointwise, students have to refer the details, if any clarification needs, then use the below comment box.
- Visit the TS ePass official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Navigate the website portal for various scholarship services and schemes available.
- For new applications, select “Pre-Matric scholarship services”, and for already availing students has to choose “Post-Matric Scholarship Services”.
- Submit the TS ePass scholarship application accordingly.
Important Points to Remember for Online Application
- Take the original documents scanned copies, save in JPEG/JPG or PDF format.
- Take a scanned copy of recent passport size photo in JPEG/JPG format.
- Take all educational document scanned copies in JPEG/JPG format.
- Retain with Aadhar Card Number, and it registers mobile number.
- If your email id, then uses it (if applicable) or it optional in the application form.
What is the difference between the New and Renewal Scholarships?
New applications enrolled as a pre-matric scholarship and renewal as a postmatric scholarship.
TS ePass Scholarship Status
After submission of scholarship, students can check the status of the application or scholarship or fee reimbursement. The complete status is available after one week or 7 working days of the application submitted. If students observed no changed even after the above specified time frame, then contact the college admission and scholarship department.
The Details about the TS ePass Scholarship Status is important for the verification of scholarship and fee reimbursement.
TS ePass Fee Reimbursement
Fee reimbursement is calculated and finalized by the Telangana Government education department as per the college standards under tier 1, 2, and 3 tier groups, based on that, college fees, will be finalized, and the same reimbursed to college admission fee account yearly wise.
Ts ePass Help
If students have any difficulties while submitting the online application (technical or other errors), then contact the college management for immediate help and also contact the ts ePass helpline number and below address.
TS ePass Contact Address
- Project Monitoring Unit (PMU).
- SPIU, Ground Floor, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
- Opp: Chacha Nehru Park, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- Phone: 040-23390228 (General Issues) and 040-23120311, 040-23120312 (Technical Issues)
- Working days: 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M and e-mail: [email protected]
Join Here for TS ePass Scholarship Questions and Answers
The detailed information were available on the TS ePass status website.
Visit the official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and click on the appropriate scholarship link and fill the application form accordingly.
Yes, It is required.
Apply in non-rush timings like early morning and afternoon sessions.
Yes, Eligible students will receive the monthly scholarship.
Yes, Non-local students can apply in Non Local category application.
Yes, Pls check the above Telegram link.
Only ePass scholarship website gives more information on this.