Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme 2024: Telangana State Government has announced the six guarantees for the people of the state. All eligible candidates can apply for beneficiary guarantees. In that, the Yuva Vikasam scheme is announced for the students who studying various courses in the state, they have to register for the Vidya Bharosa card on the official website. The following courses and registration card details are listed for the candidate’s quick reference process.
For the Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme 2024 registration process, the Vidya Bharosa card is soon to be available for registration students for various benefits from the state government and scholarships every month. As of now, there is Rs.5 lakhs amount will be credited to students’ personal bank accounts for state national, or international studies purposes.
Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme 2024
|Name of the Authority
|Congress Government in Telangana
|Number of Schemes
|Schemes for Telangana
|Asper scheme wise
|Last Date of Apply
|Not mentioned yet
Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Eligibility
- Candidates should enrolled in any college / University as a student.
- Students should be from Telangana State Only.
- Educational qualification should be based on the type of scholarship you’re opting.
- 10th Class – Should enroll in the school with relevant courses.
- 12th Class – Should enroll in the Intermediate.
- Degree Course – Should enroll in the Degree courses in any college / University
- Graduation Courses – Should be enrolled in the graduation courses in any college / University
- Post-Graduation Courses – Should enroll in the post-graduation courses in any college / University.
Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Amount
Under the Yuva Vikasam scheme, the total amount will be credited to the student is Rs.5,00,000/- (5 Lakhs); the amount is used for the below dreams;
- Higher Education
- Training or Coaching Classes (Only essential for career development).
Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Documents
The following educational and related documents are required during the verification time. The complete document should be validated before crediting the announced amount to the students;
- Educational Document (10th / 12th / Intermediate / Degree / Graduation / Post Graduation) as proof of enrollment in the course.
- School / College bonafide certificate.
- Student Bank Account Details.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card (If any)
- Ration Card (Compulsory for the student BPL validation).
- Caste Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Latest Income Certificate.
- Valid Student Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Date: January 2024 Onwards
- Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Last Date – There is no last date / Asper Academic Calender.
- Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Status: Available after 30 days of registration.
- Telangana Vidya Bharosa Card Availability – After registration Scheme.
- Telangana Vidya Bharosa Card Selection Date – within 30 to 60 days of registration.
Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Selection Procedure
After successful registration, candidates may go for the document verification at the respective centers or Online document upload verification.
The verification will be done by the local Nodel officer and intimated to the respective college / School Coaching Centers for the approval status.
If a student’s application is approved, then he/she will get an SMS / Mail notification.
After that amount will be credited to the respective student or college school or university admission accounts, to confirm the student admission process.
- Complete Application and Documents Scrutiny
- Student academic verification as a background verification.
- Student Caste and Income verification at Mandal level certificate after approval from Mandal for community verification.
Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Registration 2024
- All eligible students should visit the Government’s official website http://telangana.gov.in/ or the Congress Party another official link (not confirmed link yet).
- Now Click on the Registration button for the Yuva Vikasam scheme.
- Now fill in the required information and available details in it.
- Upload all documents as a scanned copy for the verification process.
- Once the online application is completed, then take the printout for the future reference process. Keep registration ID for future application tracking and status verification.
Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Registration Link – Activated Soon
Telangana Yuva Vikasam Scheme Contact
Contact details for the Yuva Vikasam will be updated after being confirmed with an official link for the scheme registration.