AP MLHP Hall Ticket 2022: Andhra Pradesh Commissiionerate of health and family welfare mission directorate, national health mission NHM has scheduled to conduct the mid level health provider MLHP examination in the month of September 2022. Those who are applying for the MLHP exam, have to download the hall ticket from the official link.
For MLHP hall ticket download 2022 AP, candidates have to visit the official link cfw.ap.nic.in the portal for the online hall ticket download instantly. The hall ticket is available online for the process exam across the Andhra Pradesh state.
Important MLHP Update
- MLHP Schedule for Downloading the Hall Tickets from : 22-10-2022
- MLHP Conducting Online Examination on: 26-10-2022
- Exam Time: 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Hall tickets should be printed following data; if not available or missed, immediately contact the MLHP team via email – [email protected] and Contact – +91 -91541 25804
- Candidate Name
- Date of birth
- Cxam center / Venu information
- Hall tickets should bring to the exam center and verify it along with any Govt ID card.
- Carry a Blue / Black ballpoint pen.
- Candidate verification time at the exam hall from 08.00 AM to 09.00 AM
- The Exam Center gate will be closed once the test starts (09.30 AM). Even 1-minute latecomers are not allowed.
- Do not carry any external belongings except the hall ticket and ballpoint pen.
- No mobile, wallets, watches, gadgets and other bags are not allowed.
22.10.2022 Update: AP MLHP Hall Tickets are RELEASED
The exam has been scheduled on 26th October 2022 (Wednesday) and hall tickets dated 22.10.2022 (Saturday) onwards.
MLHP hall ticket dates are removed after the high court case; further exam dates and hall ticket dates will be intimated soon.
MLHP Exam is Postponed
Exam date and hall ticket is released from 19.10.2022 and it was postponed to 22nd Oct 2022 onwards, check in below for more details, and the exam date is scheduled on 26th October 2022.
AP MLHP hall ticket is scheduled to be released in October 2022. Those who are applied for the MLHP exam have to download the complete hall ticket from the official link below;
MLHP Notification 2022 in AP Hall Ticket Download
As per the 10th September 2022 Update, the court case is postponed to 13th September and there is a chance of adding the CHO (ayurvedic) candidates and no more vacancies will be increased. Same vacancies are shared both CHO and MLHP candidates. So, the competition will be increased this year between the CHO and MLHP candidates.
The exam will be conducted online for instant results verification; the results will be available on the official link cfw.ap.nic.in. Check the official link for more information.
The official announcement will be available from 13th September 2022 onwards. Further details are available on this page and the official link on timely based.
- Ayurvedic candidates are eligible for CHO posts.
- The selection process is based on merit basis.
- The syllabus may be changed after the court verdict after consideration of CHO and MLHP posts.
- Right now, MLHP notification is under AP high court case; another judgment will be announced on or after 9th September 2022.
- The exam will be conducted after the court case is final.
- As per the sources, the selection is finalized in two ways (either);
- Via MLHP online exam OR
- B.Sc Nursing academic marks considered.
Yes, either exam or direct shortlist for document verification, based on MLHP and high course judgment is final.
MLHP Hall Ticket Download 2022
MLHP admit card date is available only after 9th September 2022 only. Candidates can check the official website for more information on this;
|Name of the Authority||NHM AP Health Department|
|Post Name||Mid Level health Providers MLHP Jobs|
|Number of Posts||1681 Vacancies|
|AP MLHP Exam Date||26.10.2022 (official – Confirmed)|
|Exam Hall Ticket Date||19.10.2022 onwards|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Document Verification|
AP MLHP Hall Ticket 2022 Link
Those who are waiting for the exam hall ticket, have to download the exam hall ticket from cfw.ap.nic.in, and the exam hall is scheduled for 30th August 2022 earlier, but as per the AP high court case, the exam hall ticket is posted to next scheduled date.
AP High court case is scheduled for 9th September 2022; those who are waiting for the exam hall ticket / Admit card, have to wait for the exam info and download the same for the exam schedule and exam centers/venue information.
YouTube Video Explanation in Telugu
|AP MLHP Official Link||cfw.ap.nic.in|
|AP MLHP Exam Date||26th October 2022|
|Examdays official Link||examdays.com/tsap|
|Download MLHP Hall Ticket||Get Hall Ticket here|
AP High court case is postponed to 13.09.2022 as per the latest sources, if anybody still waiting for the case details, they have to refer the AP high court official link and check the case details.
MLHP Hall Ticket Download 2022 AP
Ap MLHP hall tickets are available in October 2022 month after the AP high court verdict is finalized. As per the latest sources, the ayurvedic candidates are accepted for the CHO posts and selection will be based on merit.
MLHP entrance exam syllabus will be revised after including CHO posts or original B.Sc syllabus will be implemented for the entrance exam.
AP MLHP Hall Ticket Download
Andhra Pradesh nursing candidates are looking into the Hall tickets for the MLHP posts; the official link is not yet released for these hall tickets. An AP high court case is scheduled to announce the next update after 30th September 2022.
Thousands of candidates are waiting for the high court verdict for the next step of MLHP job notification. There is a chance of conducting the exam as per the English medium’s B.Sc (Nursing) syllabus.
Ayurvedic candidates may include this as a CHO, but the high court has not finalized it and has not announced any information regarding this. Candidates have to wait for the official info until 9th Sept 2022.
Tentative Date of Downloading Hall Tickets: 19-10-2022 (Postponed to 22.10.2022)
Date of Entrance Exam: 26-10-2022
Exam is scheduled for 1st week of November 2022 earlier, but it was postponed.
B.Sc Nursing syllabus is for the MLHP exam.
Visit the official link https://aphmfwmlhp.aptonline.in/ and get the hall ticket.
As per the latest sources, the CHO candidates are included for the 1681 vacancies. Now Both B.Sc Nursing and Ayurvedic candidates compete for the above posts.
1. B.Sc (N) candidates for MLHP Posts
2. Ayurvedic candidates for CHO posts