KNRUHS Recruitment 2019 Notification: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences KNRUHS has released a notification to fill the Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer posts for FY 2019-2020. Total 19 Posts are vacant this year. Those who are interested to work with KNRUHS can fill the online application form on or before the last date 09.09.2019.
Before applying online, candidates should check the application form, syllabus, written examination, selection procedure, important dates, and other required information.
|Name of the Authority||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences KNRUHS|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant & Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||15 + 4 = 19 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree with Computer Knowledge|
|Age Limit||18 to 34 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09.09.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
Knurhs Educational Qualifications
Candidates must and should have a bachelor degree with computer science (as a subject) for both Junior assistant and stenographer posts.
- Candidates must and should hav e age limit between the 18 to 34 years as on 01.07.2019.
- Age relaxation was applicable as per the reservation wise, refer the notification for more details.
Selected candidates are eligible for the KNRUHS salary is Rs.16,400/- to Rs.49,870/- per month.
The application fee for OC Candidates Rs.800/- and Others SC/ST/OBC is Rs.500/-
- Junior Assistant – 15 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 4 Posts
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
|Section Wise||Subjects||Number of Questions||Max Marks|
|Section A||Computer Proficiency||50||50|
|Section B||Secretarial Abilities||50||50|
- Commencement of online application form: 18.08.2019
- Last date of the online application: 09.09.2019
- Those who have eligible and interested can fill the online application form on or before the last date.
- Make the online application fee and submit the application form.
- After submission, take the print out of the application form for future reference.
KNRUHS Exam Date 2019
The KNRUHS exam date is scheduled to 20.10.2019 from 10 AM to 01:00 PM, hall ticket is available from 01.10.2019 onwards till 17.09.2019.