ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment: Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL recruitment team has released a vacancy notification to fill the Technical Officer as per required posts from eligible candidates on the basis of academic marks. Eligible candidates can visit the official website careers.ecil.co.in. ECIL Technical Officer recruitment is on a contract period, initially, it was nine months, and later it was extended to furthermore years based on the requirements.
For ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2022, Eligible candidates can apply for the ECIL technical officer recruitment on or before the last date, 30th August. Furthermore, details are available below for the candidate’s reference purposes.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Authority||Electronics Corporation of India Ltd|
|Post Name||Technical Officer Post|
|Number of Posts||Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit||Post wise limit as on 31.10.2022|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks|
Candidates should have an Engineering degree of any discipline.
Candidates should have age limit of 30 years as on the 31.10.2022, age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved candidates.
Reserved candidates can refer to the below notification for more details on age.
- Qualification – 20 Marks
- Experience – 30 Marks
- Interview- 50 Marks
Reporting Time– 09.00 AM, and Registrations close at 11.30 AM
Factory Main Gate, ECIL,
ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500063, Telangana.
ECIL Technical Officer Pay Scale
Job is purely contract basis upto 4 years.
- 25,000/- for st year
- 28,000/- for the second year
- 31,000/- for 3rd and 4th year
- SSC Certificate
- Identity proof (Any Govt ID card)
- Qualification Documents (SSC, Inter, B.Tech)
- Experience Certificates
- Reservation Certificate (For SC / ST / OBC).
ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment Apply Online
- Those who are given the examination have to visit the official link
- Download the notification below and apply online with detailed information.
- After submission of ECIL Hyderabad recruitment apply online, take the print out of application form.