DMHO Hyderabad recruitment 2020: District Selection Committee for Medical & Health Department Hyderabad recruitment team has released a recruitment notification to fill the 509 various vacancies like Epidemiologist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, and MPHA / ANM Posts. Eligible candidates can submit the ONLINE application form on or before the 4th of July 2020.
Interested candidates can check the detailed notification on pdf, which is given as per the educational qualification wise. Also check the eligibility, syllabus, selection procedure, certificates required verification, and age limit, and other important information.
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Authority||District Selection Committee for Medical & Health Department Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Epidemiologist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, and MPHA / ANM Posts|
|Number of Posts||509 Vacancies|
|Qualification||As per the Post Wise|
|Age Limit||18 to 34 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|Last Date of Apply||04.07.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks and Shortlist|
DMHO Hyderabad Vacancies
- Epidemiologist: 04 Posts
- Medical Officer: 69 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 88 Posts
- Lab Technician: 59 Posts
- Pharmacists: 05 Posts
- MPHA (F) / ANM: 284 Posts
- Epidemiologist: MBBS / SPM /Council Registration / 3 years exp required.
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree / Council registration
- Staff Nurse: GNM / B.Sc Nursing – For More Details
- Lab Technician: DMLT or B.Sc Lab technician
- Pharmacists: Diploma in Pharmacy / Bachelor in Pharmacy
- MPHA (F) / ANM: 18 Months MPHW Traning or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course or 2 years apprenticeship
DMHO Hyderabad Selection Procedure
- Academic Marks consideration
- Certificate Verification
- DMHO Notification date 2020: 28.06.2020
- DMHO last date of online application form: 02.07.2020
DMHO Hyderabad Online Portal
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official website http://dmhohyd.onlineportal.org.in/
- Download the notification and user guide for the online application process.
- Now click on the “Apply Online”.
- Read the screen instructions and click on the “Fill Online application form”.
- Now, Enter the SSC certificate wise name, Father Name, DOB, Mobile Number (OTP verification).
- Once the mobile verification is done, click on the “Submit” button.
- In the next window, fill the candidate’s details and educational qualification and then submit the online application form.
- After submission of the online application form, take the print out for future reference.