BSc Nursing registration is main important for the candidates who are passed out as 4 years of a nurse from any medical colleges in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. If you belong to any one of the Twin Telugu states, then this page will help you with the online application for the nurse certificate registration. For every five (5) years, the certificate will be renewed.
If you want to work in a Private or Public medical hospital, then Nursing registration is an important factor for a career. If you are looking for the BSc nursing certificate registration, then you have to follow the below procedure and other important aspects for the online certificate application submission purpose.
B.Sc Nursing Registration
Follow the below steps for both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Nursing registration purpose, the details are available in accurate manner.
- If you are from Andhra Pradesh then visit the official link https://hmis.ap.nic.in/
- If you are from Telangana State, then visit https://hmis.telangana.gov.in/
- Now, Follow the website instructions, click on the “B.Sc Nurse – 4 years” registration option.
- Now, enter the B.Sc Nursing (4 years) – New registration
- Enter the Communication Details.
- Educational Details.
- Course Details – (B.Sc Nursing 4 years).
- Enter the Nursing Additional Information
- Apply For NOC (Optional).
Once the above details are entered, then make the application fee Rs.500/- by using the pay link, which is available on the same page.
And also new registration with NOC is Rs.700/-
Make sure that, you have to note down the application reference number for payment made purpose, these reference is important at the time of online payment making purpose.
If any issues or querires, please feel to contact the enquiry team at [email protected]