APVVP Results 2021: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad APVVP has released various results information on various posts, those who are waiting for the APVVP results have to download the results as per the post wise. In the COVID19 Pandemic time, the Medical related results are released. Check the released AP VVP results online for job reporting purposes.
Check the APVVP results 2021 are released on 17th August 2021 online, candidates can download the civil surgeon results. The shortlisted candidate’s information was updated below this page for the candidate’s reference purpose. The details are available below for reference purposes.
- August 2021 Updated: Last date of the APVVP Objections submission
- Objections should be submitted on Email (application form is available) along with document evidence. apvvp results 2021 are released.
- APVVP Gynaecology Results
- APVVP Optholmology Results
- APVVP Orthopaedics Results
- APVVP Paediatrics Results
- APVVP Pathology Results
- APVVP Psychiatry Results
- APVVP Radiology Results
- APVVP Anaesthesia Results
- APVVP Dermatology Results
- APVVP ENT Results
- APVVP General Medicine Results
- APVVP General Surgery Results
APVVP Results 2021
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad APVVP|
|Post Name||Various Medical Posts|
|Number of Posts||As per the Post wise|
|Final Results Date||Expected August Last Week|
|Provisional Cal Letter||Cover Letter|
|Official Website||apvvp.nic.in and cfw.ap.nic.in|
APVVP Results 2021 Date
- Those who are waiting for the APVVP results have to check out in the below available official links.
- Provisional merit list Covering Letter.
- General Medicine.
- General Surgery.
APVVP Results for Civil Surgeon Post – Released Download PDF
16th July 2021 Updated
17th August 2021 Update
Visit the official website for Health and welfare commission http://cfw.ap.nic.in/ and check the detailed post-wise results.
By 18th August 2020, Candidates have to mail the objections along with proof documentation to [email protected]
From various books or Search on Google for the supporting document.