APVVP Recruitment 2023: Andhra Pradesh Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad APVVP recruitment board has released Civil Assistant Surgeon and various posts notifications to fill the 300 vacancies, te released posts are Radiographer and Audiometric Technicians. APVVP invites online applications from eligible candidates on or before the last date.
For APVVP recruitment 2023, check the detailed notification, eligibility, age limit, application date, important dates, selection criteria, online application dates, results date, cutoff marks for the selection, application fee, and other important details for APVVP recruitment.
APVVP Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||APVVP Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts|
|Number of Posts||300 Vacancies|
|Qualification||As per post wise|
|Age Limit||Max 42 years|
|Last date for the online application||09.09.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks|
- Radiographer and Audiometric Technicians Post – BA/ BSc/ M.Sc/ MA/ BSc(Hons)/ BA(Hons).
- For CAS General Posts: Should have MBBS.
- For CAS Specialist Posts: PG Degree / Diploma / DNB.
- For DAS Specialist Posts: BDS or it’s equivalent
- Civil Assistant Surgeon – PG Degree / Diploma/ DNB (Spceility)
Age Limit: Should have an age limit maximum of 42 years as of 01.07.2021, and relaxation is applicable as per the reservation.
- SC/ ST / BC – 5 years
- Ex-SM – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
maximum age under the relaxation is 50 years.
For OC / OBC candidates fee Rs.1500/-
For SC / ST candidates fee Rs.1000/-
Application form and payment will be submitted by https://dmeaponline.com/ website only.
APVVP Selection Procedure
- CAS Specialist: 65% allowcated for marks obtained by the PG Diploma / Equivalent courses.
- 10% marks will be allocated for PG / DNB / Equivalent.
- CAS General and DAS: 75% marks will be allocated to MBBS / DAS.
- 10 marks @1.0 marks are allocated to completed year after acquiring qualification.
- 15% marks are allocated to contract / outsoucing / honorarium
- SSC or Equivalent (DOB)
- Degree Certificates
- Marks Memos
- AP Medical Council or Dental Council MCI/DCI certificates with valid date.
- Caste Certificate
- PWD caertificate (if any)
- Service certificate (if any)
APVVP Vacancies 2023
- APVVP Online Application Last Date: 09.09.2023
APVVP Jobs Notification Link
Candidates can visit the official link http://hmfw.ap.gov.in/index.aspx and check the CAS Civil Assistant job notification and submit the online application form.
After submit the online application; take the printout for the future reference.