APSBCL Retailer Login: Andhra Pradesh State Beverage Corporation Limited APSBCL is a state beverages and liquor management deal on an offline and online basis. Applicants can register online before proceeding with the APSBCL tender on the available list; the tender list will be prepared and provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh schedule-wise. Each tender has a specific year of validity of liquor shops and license numbers.
APSBCL retailer login is essential for online payment and sales to report access purposes. Where the details are listed, retailer login credentials will be provided by the APSBCL Administration for the approved applicants on a timely basis.
APSBCL Retailer Login
Retail login will work for those handling the beverage, and APSBCL works on behalf of the breweries management department of AP. The government will seal all the tenders in two stages;
- Technical Bid
- Financial Bid
For the above tenders, APSBCL retailer login credentials are essential to bid on both financial and technical bids. Those who are a part of the APSBCL have to visit the AP Government official website apsbcl.ap.gov.in for login as follows;
What is APSBCL and How to Use it?
APSBCL is the material management online that handles the process. Where depot, retailer, and department can take online without any hassle, AP State Government will accept the online verification for all the applicants.
Applicants can pay APSBCL payment and fee with GST tax and collect the payment receipts online instantly. This payment will be a non-refundable amount + GST.
Where APSBCL retailer web retailer has some essential benefits from below to access the instant information.
- Retailer Login
- Depot Login
- Sale Download
- Retailer ID Login
- AP Excise Login
For APSBCL retailer login, the below details are available for online instant access;
- Depot Name
- Sale Date
- CFMS ID
- Bank Reference Number
- Remittance Name
- Department Transaction Number
- Valid upto
- Amount in Words
- Applicants have to visit the webpage for the retailer login https://depot.apsbcl.ap.gov.in/Depot/Views/Login.aspx
- Now, enter the username and password
- Now enter the captcha (displayed on the screen).
- Once the above details are entered, then click on the SUBMIT button.
Password Forgot Option:
If you forget the password, then no need to worry; click on the “Forgot Password,” and reset the password and then log in to the retailer account.
- User ID
- Mobile Number
The above details are required for the Password change/reset of the password online on an instant basis.
If you are looking for the another / further logins for below;
- Department Login
- Depot Login
- Retailer Login
Visit the official login for the above anyone login purpose; https://apsbcl.ap.gov.in/APSBCL/Views/Excise_Department/LoginNavigation.aspx
Note: These are the logins that come under the User logins
- Depot User manual
- Department User manual
- Retailer user manual
- Retailer APK download
- Technical support escalation matrix
apsbcl.ap.gov.in retail login
- For APSBCL indent login purposes, candidates have to visit the https://www.excisehpfs.ap.gov.in/ap/index.php/site/login
- They use the “Username” and “Password”.
- Enter the Verification code (displayed on the screen) and then click on the SignIn button.
- Also, Forgot password option is also available for the reset / chnage of the password.
Further contact details are also available for the retailer and indent applicants.
Responsibility of contractor
- With the help APSBCL web portal, the contractor can issue the Photo ID card to employees.
- The contractor should comply with the AP Govt rules and guidelines.
- Should be responsible for the Government retailer outlet.
- Retailer should instaall the GPS system.