APPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APPSC) inviting online applications for Horticulture Officer Vacancy Posts for 2021-22 financial Year, those who are interested can apply online on or before the last date of the online Application. Eligible candidates can check the detailed information below.
For APPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021, There is a total of 39 Posts are announced for the AP State Recruitment department and the qualification will be a degree in Horticulture or MSc (Horticulture).
APPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Commission||APPSC Commissions|
|Name of the Posts||Horticulture Officer Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||39 Vacancy Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Horticulture or MSc (Horticulture)|
|Candidates Age||18 to 42 Years|
|Last Date of Application||02.11.2021|
APPSC Horticulture Officer Vacancies
The APPSC Horticulture Officer vacancies are distributed as per Zone wise, for Zone#1 – 05 Vacancy Posts, for Zone#2-13 Vacancy Posts, for Zone#3 – 11 Vacancy Posts, and Zone#5-10 Vacancy Posts.
The complete vacancy posts as per Zone wise is given below tabular form;
APPSC Horticulture Officer Qualification
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Horticulture of a recognized University in the State or any other University or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, provided that M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture would be considered for appointment if candidates having a degree in Horticulture are not available.
- Non Local Candidates are also eligible according to Non Local Criteria but Preference will be given to local candidates first.
APPSC Horticulture Officer Age
Candidates age must be between 18 – 42 Years as on 01.07.2021 and there will be reservation age relaxation will be applicable,
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen and NCC (Worked as an Instructor) – 3 Years.
- AP Government Employees – 5 Years
- Temporary Employees in AP Government, who served at least 6 months – 3 Years
APPSC Horticulture Syllabus
|General English (50 marks) &|
General Telugu (50 marks)
(to be Qualified in English & Telugu
|100 Marks (Qualifying Test )||100 Questions||100|
|Paper-1General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Questions||150|
|Paper-2 Horticulture-I||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper-3 Horticulture-II||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
APPSC Online Application 2021
- Those who are eligible can apply online at _ Online Application
- Select the appropriate Option and register the online application and make the online payment by using debit/Credit/Internet banking option
- After final application submission can take the print out copy fot future reference.