APPSC AEE Syllabus: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the latest syllabus for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE). The Vacancy posts are to be filled regularly and the final APPSC AEE Notification was not released by APPSC Officials but the APPSC AEE syllabus was released for candidates’ preparation purposes.
For APPSC AEE Syllabus 2023, Those who are interested to prepare for APPSC AEE Jobs can download from the below given PDF link and check the AEE Examination Scheme. Complete details available for candidates for syllabus verification process, and other important details.
APPSC AEE Syllabus 2023
The below tabular form was given in below with the APPSC AEE Exam scheme with a number of questions and marks in each paper. Each paper consists of 150 Marks and 150 Questions, the total 3 papers and a total number of questions is 450 Questions and 450 Marks.
APPSC AAEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the detailed information for the Civil, Mechanical, and Agricultural engineering information for the detailed exam pattern and syllabus wise details.
These details are important for the candidates reference wise only.
|Name of the Paper#||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Paper#1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|Paper#2||Civil & Mechanical||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|Paper#3||Civil or Mechanical Engineering||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Paper#1 – General Studies and Mental Ability
TSPSC General Studies Syllabus
- Events and national and International importance.
- Last six months current affairs
- Science and Technology
- Social Economics
- Indian polity and governance
- Economic Development in India.
- Physical geography
- Disaster management.
- Sustainable Development
- Logical Reasoning, analytical ability, and DI
- Data Analysis
- Tabulation of data
- Visual presentation of data
- Basic data analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh
Paper#2 – Common to Civil, Mechanical
- Strength of Material
- Fluid Mechanic and Machinery
Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
appsc aee syllabus for civil engineering 2023
- Building materials
- Structural Analysis
- Design of concrete and masonry structure
- Construction planning and management
- Hydraulics and water resource engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Soil mechanics and foundation engineering
- Surveying and transport engineering.
appsc aee syllabus for mechanical engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Theory of machines
- Machines Design
- Machine Drawing and Solid modelling
- Engineering materials
- Manufacturing science
- Computer integrated manufacturing
- Industrial Engineering
- Modeling and simulation
APPSC Group 1 Notification
Common to Mechanical and Agricultural Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Solid Issues and the Environment
- Human Population and the Environment
- Engineering drawing
APPSC AEE Qualify Marks
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) released Qualifying Marks for APPSC AEE Posts, the APPSC AEE Qualifying Marks were various reservation categories.
The AEE Qualifying Marks will apply below reservation-wise, but these AEE Qualifying marks are not required for the selection process. Candidates must be cross the APPSC AEE Qualifying Marks in Selection Process.
|Name of the Category||APPSC AEE Qualify Marks|
|BC / OBC Candidates||45%|
If any questions on the TSPSC AEE Syllabus can comment below with valid questions and doubts. Our team members will assist you asap.