APCPDCL Energy Assistant Notification: Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited APCPDCL released Energy Assistant (JLM Gr-II) to fill the 86 vacancies for FY 2021-22. and APCPDCL inviting online applications from eligible candidates on or before the last date.
Before submitting the online applications, check the APCPDCL notification, syllabus, exam date, online application form, important dates, eligibility, age limit, and other important information.
These posts are filled under the Grama/Ward Secretariat Jobs.
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Notification
|Name of the Authority||APCPDCL Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Energy Assistant Posts|
|Number of Posts||86 Vacancies|
|Qualification||SSC/ 10th Class|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Last Date of Apply||03.05.2021|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
Candidates should have a SSC/10th class with ITI qualification Electrical Trade / Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in EDAR & EWC as per the EW and SEA from recognised University/ Board.
Candidates should have age limit between the 18 to 35 years as on 31.01.2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise.
- OC/OBC/BC candidates Application fee: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST Candidates application fee: Rs.350/-
|Energy Assistant (Junior Linemen Grade-II)||86|
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- APCPDCL Online Link Date: 07.04.2021 onwards
- Last date of Online Application form: 03.05.2021
- Application Correction Date: 10 to 14.05.2021
- APCPDCL Hall Ticket Date: 18 to 22.05.2021
- APCPDCL Energy Assistant Exam Date: 23.05.2021 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Preliminary Key Date: 23.05.2021
- Preliminary key Objections Last Date: 24 to 26.05.2021
- APCPDCL Energy Assistant Results Date: 31.05.2021
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Online Form
- Eligible candidates have to visit the online application link.
- Make the application form fee and submit the online application form.
- Once the application submitted, take the printout for the future reference.