APCPDCL Energy Assistant Notification: Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited APCPDCL released Energy Assistant (JLM Gr-II) to fill the 86 vacancies for FY 2023-24. and APCPDCL inviting online applications from eligible candidates on or before the last date.
For APCPDCL Energy Assistant Notification 2023, before submitting the online applications, check the APCPDCL notification, syllabus, exam date, online application form, important dates, eligibility, age limit, and other important information.
Important Note: These posts are filled under the Grama/Ward Secretariat Jobs.
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Notification 2023
|Name of the Authority||APCPDCL Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Energy Assistant Posts|
|Number of Posts||86 Vacancies|
|Qualification||SSC/ 10th Class|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Last Date of Apply||March / May 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
Candidates should have an SSC/10th class with ITI qualification Electrical Trade / Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in EDAR & EWC as per the EW and SEA from a recognized University/ Board.
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 35 years as of 31.01.2023. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise.
- OC/OBC/BC candidates Application fee: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST Candidates application fee: Rs.350/-
|Energy Assistant (Junior Linemen Grade-II)||86|
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- APCPDCL Online Link Date: April 2023
- Last date of Online Application form: May 2023
- Application Correction Date: May 2023
- APCPDCL Hall Ticket Date: May 2023
- APCPDCL Energy Assistant Exam Date: May 2023 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Preliminary Key Date: May 2023
- Preliminary key Objections Last Date: May 2023
- APCPDCL Energy Assistant Results Date: May 2023
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Online Form
- Eligible candidates have to visit the online application link.
- Make the application form fee and submit the online application form.
- Once the application is submitted, take the printout for future reference.