AP Veterinary Assistant Recruitment: Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission APPSC and the Veterinary department have scheduled to release the Veterinary Assistant Posts to fill the 407 vacancies for FY 2023-24. Eligible candidates can submit online applications on or before the last date.
For AP Veterinary Assistant Jobs, before submitting the online application form, candidates can check the AP Veterinary Assistant Notification, syllabus, exam pattern, official website, important dates, online application form, exam date, hall ticket, cutoff marks, selection procedure, results, ..important information.
AP Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||APPSC Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts|
|Number of Posts||407 Vacancies|
|Qualification||B.V.Sc and M.V.Sc|
|Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|Last date||Available Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Certificate Verification|
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post: Candidates should have B.V.Sc (Category 6 Class A)
- B.V.Sc and M.V.Sc (Microbiology/ Parasitological/ Pathology/ Epidemiology/ Virology/ Immunology/ Biotechnology and Veterinary Public Health).
- Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal husbandry (BVSc & AH).
- Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 42 years as per the notification date.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise.
- For OC/OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- No fee for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Written Test
- Interview / Document Verification
70% of vacancies are open for local candidates and 30% for Non- Local candidates.
- AP Veterinary Assistant Notification Date: December 2022
- AP Veterinary Assistant Online Application Date: 30 days of the notification date
- Last date for the online application form: Available Soon.
AP Veterinary Assistant Online Application
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Select the “Veterinary Assistant” Posts and log in with the APPSC OTPR application.
- Make the application fee (if any).
- Submit the online application form accordingly.
- Once it the submitted, take the printout for reference.