AP TRANSCO AE Notification
AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2019 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Transco recruitment team officials scheduled to release the notification for 171 Assistant Engineer AE posts for the 2019 – 20 financial year, those who are interested can for Assistant Engineer Vacancies can apply online after link activate. Last date to apply online 25.04.2019.
Those who are waiting for the AP TRANSCO Exam date, can check the complete exam date is given below, which is recently updated.
Updated on 16th April 2019
AP Transco Exam Date
Exam Date Announced: AP Tranco to be conducted on 19th May 2019
This time, the TRANSCO Officials planning to recruit more than 171 vacancies, candidates have to check the AP Transco Syllabus, Previous question papers, cutoff marks, and other important information.
AP TRANSCO AE Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APTRANSCO)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Posts||171|
|Age Limit||18 to 44 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||Update Soon|
|AP Transco Cutoff Marks||Available Soon|
Candidates must and should complete the Bachelor Degree / B.E/ B.Tech with Electrical ao Civil as per post wise notification from recognized university / College.
Candidates must and should have 18 to 44 years as on notification, and there will be age relaxation will be an application as per reservation wise.
- SC / ST Candidates have 3 Years of relaxation
- PWD candidates have 5 years relaxation
An application fee will be Rs.350/- for OC and OBC candidates and other SC/ST/PWD are exempted from application fee.
AP TRANSCO AE Vacancies 2019
For both combination of Electrical and Civil Posts = 171 Vacancies
|Name of the Zone||AEE/Electrical|
|###||OPEN (Local & Non-Local)||Local||Total|
AP TRANSCO AE Pay Scale
Selected candidates are eligible to receive the Assistant Engineer Salaries range from ₹5,62,925-₹6,06,441.
AP TRANSCO AE Exam Scheme
|Name of the Section’s||Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Section-A||Core Academic Questions (Concerned Discipline)||70||70|
AP TRANSCO AE Syllabus
- Electric Circuits.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Utilization and Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Reinforced Concrete.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Steel Structures.
- Quantitative aptitude.
- Data Analysis.
- Date, Time and Arrangement Problems.
- Business computations.
- Sequence and Series.
- Compound Interest.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Surds & Indices.
- Time & Distance.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Sequence & Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Work & Time.
- Number Systems.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Embedded Figures etc.
AP TRANSCO AE Qualifying Marks
|Name of the Category||Qualifying Marks|
- Date of Notification: 07.03.2019
- Date of commencement of online application: 26.03.2019
- Last date of application: 25.04.2019
- AP TRANSCO Hall Ticket 2019: Available 15 days of the examination date
- AP TRANSCO Exam Date: 19.05.2019 (Updated on 16th April 2019)
- AP TRANSCO AE Answer Key 2019: Available after 2 days of the exam
- AP TRANSCO Results 2019: Available after 1 month.
How to Apply Online
- Those who are eligible for Assistant Engineer Posts – Apply Online and check the notification details
- Navigate to “Assistant Engineer 2019 Notification”, download the official notification
- Click on “Apply Now” and submit the application form along with application fee Rs.250/- and submit the final application form.
- After submission of application form, take the print out the application form.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: