AP MPHW Training Course Admissions 2023: Andhra Pradesh Health and Family welfare board has released admissions into the Multi Purpose Health Workers MPHW (Female) training course for FY 2023-24. The admission for MPHW / ANM course notification is available on cfw.ap.nic.in website. Eligible candidates can check the complete admission notification and submit the offline application form before the closing date.
For AP MPHW Training Course Admissions 2023, before applying for AP MPHW Training Course Admissions, check the eligibility, level training module, and selection criteria. syllabus (if any), important dates, application procedure, selection process, and training schedule and time duration.
AP MPHW Training Course Admissions 2023
MPHE ANM recruitment 2023 for admissions into MPHW / ANM course only. Complete details are available on this page for the online application process. Check the below eligibility, age limit, and other selection criteria.
if you’re eligible, then submit the online application form.
|Name of the Authority||AP Health and Welfare Department|
|Post Name||MPHW / ANM Course|
|Training Course Module||Offline|
|Age Limit||17 to 30 years|
|Last Date for Online Application||30.09.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks|
Educational Eligibility: Candidates should have a minimum Intermediate in any group from the recognized boards.
Age Limit: Should have 17 to 30 years as of 31.12.2023. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation.
5 years for SC, ST, BC candidates.
- 60% of seats are allocated to free seats.
- The remaining 40% of seats are reserved for management seats.
Course Period: 1 year (12 months)
- Academic Secured Marks.
- Single-attempt candidates get preference.
- Reservation Wise.
- Only 60% of seats are allowed for free seats and 40% of seats are under management quota.
- AP MPHW / ANM Notification Date: 08.08.2023 onwards
- Last date for the applications and registration fee: 30.09.2023
- Selection List Published Date by DM & HO: 15th October 2023
- Classes Commencement Date: 21st October 2023.
AP MPHW Documents
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC / ST/ BC).
- Residential /Study Certificate (IV to Xth Class).
- Registration fee Rs.50/- by DD (in favour of “Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, A.P“.
- SC/ ST / BC candidates are exempt from payment registration fee.
Eligible candidates can download the application PDF copy and fill the application and attach the above-given document xerox copies and submit them in the DM & HO office by the last date. Also, attach the DD (if applicable).