TNUSRB Taluk SI Recruitment Notification: Tamilnadu State Police department released notification to fill the 969 vacancy position in the police department of Sub Inspector of Police (SI) for FY 2019 – 2020. Those who are interested to work with the TN Police department can fill the online application on or before the last date 19.04.2019 ( with online application Payment)
The online application TNUSRB Taluk SI link activated on 20th March 2019, those who are interested to apply for TNUSRB Taluk SI posts, can fill the online applications for TNUSRB Taluk SI from 20th March 2019 onwards.
Before applying online, candidates should check the eligibility, cutoff marks for selection criteria, and TN SI previous papers and TN Police SI preparation book. The candidates also check how to apply TN Police SI Posts online.
TNUSRB Taluk SI Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Tamilnadu State Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector of Police / Taluk SI|
|Number of Posts||969|
|Age Limit||Maximum 28 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.04.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written PET PMT Viva Voice|
Candidates must and should complete the Any Degree qualification from recognized University by State or central board.
The candidates must not exceed the age limit more than 28 years as on 01.07.2019.
TN Police Pay Scale
Selected candidates are eligible for TN SI Pay Scale Salar from Rs. 36,900 to 1,16,600 per month based on the area of posting by TN Police
TN SI Vacancies
Number of vacancies are: 969 (Detailed info updated after 20th March 2019)
The selection criteria is based on the three stages of recruitment drive;
- Written Examination,
- Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test,
- Viva-Voce and Special marks.
- Date of notification: 08.03.2019
- Date of commencement of online application: 20.03.2019
- Last date of online application: 19.04.2019
- Date of Taluk SI / TN SI Exam Date: Notified Later
TN SI Police Online
- Those who are eligible for the vacancies of TN SI – Apply TN SI Online
- Select the appropriate post and submit the application accordingly.
- Once submitted an application, take the print of copy for reference.