TNEB Junior Assistant Accounts Notifications
Tamilnadu Electricity Board Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation TANGEDCO recruitment team have scheduled to release the Junior Assistant Accounts notification to fill the 500 vacancies for FY 2020-21 year. Eligible candidates can refer to the below notification and fill the online application form 10.02.2020 and the last date of the application form is 09.03.2020.
Before applying online, candidates can check the various information on the TANGEDCO notification like Exam date, Selection Procedure, important dates, eligibility, age limit…etc.
TNEB Junior Assistant Accounts Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Tamilnadu Electricity Board TANGEDCO (Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Accountant|
|Number of Posts||500 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Degree in Commerce|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||09.03.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, PMT, Viva Voice.|
TNEB JAA Eligibility
Candidates should have a Degree in Commerce from any recognized University/State Board.
TNEB JAA Age Limit
Should have age limit between the 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per reservation wise.
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC fee: Rs.1,000/-
- SC, SC(A), ST, DW, Differently Abled Person fee: Rs.500/-
TNEB JAA Salary
Selected candidates are eligible for the Salary is from Rs.19500-Rs.62000/-
TNEB JAA Selection Procedure
- Written Test
- Viva Voice Test
- Commencement of the Notification: 08.01.2020.
- Application Link activated from 10.02.2020
- Last date of the application form: 09.03.2020
TNEB Junior Assistant Account Application From
- Eligible candidates can refer to the official website tangedco.gov.in and apply online. – Apply Online
- Make the online payment and submit the application form accordingly.
- After submission of the application form take the print out for the reference.
TNEB JAA Exam Date 2020
Exam date is not yet scheduled as of now, check this page later for the TNEB JAA exam date 2020.