TNEB AE Notification
Tamilnadu Electricity Board Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation TANGEDCO recruitment team have scheduled to released the Assistant Engineer AE notification on 08.01.2020 to fill the 600 Vacancies for FY 2020-21 Yeat.
Eligible candidates can fill the online TANGENCO application form 2020 on or before the last date of the application form 24.02.2020, Also, check the notification exam date, selection procedure, important dates, and more info.
TNEB AE Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Authority||Tamilnadu Electricity Board TANGEDCO (Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Posts||600 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Engineering|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||24.02.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview, & Document Verification|
TNEB AE Eligibility
- Candidates should have a Bachelor of Engineer in B.E/B.Tech in any discipline from any recognized University/State Board
- Should from Tamilnadu
- Preference is given to the Local Candidates.
RNEB AE Recruitment Age Limit
Candidates should have age limit between the 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation was applicable as per the reservation wise. Follow the BC/SC/ST reservation list for 3 years and 5 Years.
The notification is strickly for the Engineering background candidates who completed B.E/B.tech in any discipline. The last date of the online Application form is 24.02.2020.
- Commencement of TANGEDCO notification: 08.01.2020
- TANGEDCO AE Application form 2020 date: 24.01.2020
- Last date of the application form 202: 24.02.2020
TANGEDCO AE Application Form
- Eligible candidates can fill the online application form 24.01.2020 onwards, visit the official website tangedco.gov.in
- Navigate the AE notification 2020 and read the instructions and fill the application form accordingly.
- After submission of the application form and take the print out for future reference.
Tangedco AE Exam Date 2020
TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer exam date is not yet scheduled, candidates should bookmark this page for the further clarifications on the exam date 2020.