Madras High Court Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 Released: Madras High Court recruitment team has released Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 on 16.09.2019 for the various posts Check Reader/ Examiner, Xerox Operator. Those who have applied for the post, they can download the hall ticket from 16th September 2019 onwards.
Download the Assistant Hall Ticket from the official website, those who are applied for the post. exam scheduled on 22nd Sept 2019 (Sunday), those who are not yet downloaded hall ticket, download and attach the support document and attend the examination accordingly.
Madras High Court Assistant Hall Ticket
- Authority: Madras High Court
- Exam Name: various Posts
- Exam Date: 22.09.2019 ( Sunday)
- Hall Ticket Released Date: 16.09.2019.
- Number of Posts: 268 Vacancies
- Selection Procedure: Written Test, Interview
- Official Website: mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
- Those who are applied for the various posts, they can download the hall ticket from 16th September 2019 onwards.
- Use the login credentials and download the Madras High Court Assistant Hall Ticket 2019.
- Attach any govt id proof for an exam.
- Check all the details printed correctly or not in the hall ticket 2019.
If candidates are able to download the hall ticket, then check your name in the Rejected List for the verification process, If not available in the Rejected list then comment below for the further help.
Candidates those who are unable to download the hall tickets, they can send an email to the recruitment team for a solution.
Email: [email protected] ( Send registration number, register email ID, and DOB. )