RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: South East Central Railway Board has invited online applications from eligible candidates to recruit the various jobs under the sports quota; there are a total number of vacancies of 4103 posts. Apply online on or before the last date.
For RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023, candidates can check the detailed examination procedure, important dates, notification, exam date, exam schedule, selection criteria, application fee, syllabus for the written exam, and other essential details.
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||SECR recruitment board|
|Post Name||Apprentice Jobs|
|Number of Posts||4103 vacancies|
|Age Limit||15 to 24 years|
|Last Date of Apply||29.01.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
Candidates should have a 10th class examination or equivalent to the 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50% marks.
Also, carry the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT.
Age Limit: 15 to 24 years as of 30.12.2023.
- For OC / OBC / EWS Application Fee Rs.250/-
- No fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
RRC SCR Apprentice Vacancies 2023
- Welder Gas and Electric
- Stenographer (English)
- Stenographer (Hindi)
- Computer Operator and Programme Assistant
- Health and Sanatory Inspector
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Repair and Air Conditioner
- Mechanic and Auto Electrical and Electronics
- RRC SCR Apprentice Application Last Date – 29th Jan 2023.
RRC SCR Online Application Link