RRB TC Recruitment 2022: The Indian Railways Recruitment Board is yet to be released Ticket Collector TC more than 4000 Vacancy expected posts. RRB invites the online applications for ticket collector posts on or before the last date. Eligible candidates can submit online applications by using official notification. Further details are shared on this page for the candidate’s reference purpose.
For RRB TC Recruitment 2022, check the latest notification, eligibility, age limit, application link, application procedure, selection criteria, important dates, vacancies, application fee, exam pattern, exam date, cutoff marks, results, answer key, selection procedure, and other important details.
RRB TC Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruiter||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Ticket Collector TC Post|
|No. of posts||4000 Vacancies (expected)|
|Eligibility||10th, 12th, ITI|
|Salary||Rs 5200-20200/- excluded Allowance|
|Mode of application||Online mode only|
|Selection Process||Online CBT Exam|
RRB TC Eligibility
Candidate should have at least complete matriculation/SSC/Intermediate and ITI from any recognized university/college.
Application Fee: OC and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and other SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.250/- whether it is in online application mode or offline SBI challan. The offline challan will be generated once the application is submitted online.
RRB TC Age Limit
Candidate must have the age between 18 – 31 years and there is age relaxation is applicable for reserve red candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
RRB TC Selection Procedure
All eligible candidates have to go for 3 stages in the selection process, the entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Document Verification. For this RRB TC recruitment single online application is enough.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification (DV).
The date, time, and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET, and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
RRB TCSyllabus for CBT Online Test.
Exam mode online-only, candidates have to go through the below latest RRB TC latest syllabus.
|Total Duration||No. of Questions||Negative Mark|
In the question paper, there are four sections,
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness on Current Affairs
Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern, etc.
General Intelligence and reasoning
Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences of the 10th standard level.
General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance
RRB TC Exam Pattern
The RRB TC exam pattern is objective type, a total of 100 questions. The candidate has to answer the questions in 90 minutes (1 ½ hour). The question paper has 4 sections. The expected RRB cutoff score is given below. (Note: Score analyzed with reference to previous years cutoff scores)
RRB TC Cutoff Score
|Category||Cut off Marks|
RRB TC Pay Scale / Salary & Benefits
Selected candidates receive Rs.18,000/- rupees by hand and other benefits, allowances, the scale of pay as per Level 01 to 07th pay matrix.
RRB TC Benefits
- Free Railway Travelling Allowance Pass (Self and Family per year)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – Rs.5,400/- (27% – Revised)
- Dearness Allowance (DA) Revised to 25%
- Privilege Ticket Order(PTO)
- Medical Care (MCare)
- Educational facilities to Children
- Study Leave (Employee can opt Higher degree)
- Secure Employment
- Subsidized food at work place
- Residential Quarters
- Jobs for Relatives
- Sports and Fitness
- Recession Proof
RRB TC How to Apply Online Procedure
- All eligible candidates have to visit the link rrbcdg.gov.in
- Select the appropriate RRB State/Division Website and click it.
- A new window will open (Appropriate RRB Website)
- Selection Notification Online Apply Option
- Application Submission link will open in next page
- Read all RRB instructions carefully & Click agree terms and click New registration tab
- Once it open, then fill the Personal, Educational and other required details
- Pay the application fee (OC/OBC: Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PWD: Rs.250/-).
- Once above step completed, click final submit option
- Take application print for future reference purpose
- You will get Email and SMS with Reference number, please save it.
RRB TC Important Dates
- RRB TC Notification Date: Available Soon
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: NA
- Last to pay application fee: NA
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT) Online: NA
- Date of RRB 2022 Group D Result: After 1 month of exam
RRB TC 2022 Exam Preparation Strategy
Cracking the RRB exam is very easy with a pre-planned preparation method by examdays team. Every candidate should understand the level exam standard and competition over national wise and state division/RRB competitor wise. Follow the Pre-Planned Exam Preparation Strategy, Download the 60 days Preparation Schedule PDF and MS Excel document sheet plan.
Download RRB TC 60 Days Preparation Plan PDF and MS Excel Document
- Download PDF 60 Days Preparation Plan
- Download MS Excel 60 Days Preparation Plan
- 60 Days RRB Group D Study Preparation Plan – PDF Document
- RRB Group D 60 Days Preparation Plan – Examdays – MS Excel (Student Track)
RRB TC Admit Cards / Call Letters
The Admit card /Call Letters will be available before 3 weeks of Computer Based Test (CBT) on https://Gorakhpur.rrbonlinereg.in/ website, the candidate has to download the Admit before 2 weeks of CBT exam and attach any government proof like PAN Card/Aadhar card/Voter ID/Driving License with Passport Size Photo.
Before giving the CBT exam, the candidate read the instructions carefully and follow it same.
RRB TC Result
RRB TC exam results will available in https://Gorakhpur.rrbonlinereg.in/ after one or two months of CBT examination. Those who qualified for the examination have to go for the Physical Examination Test (PET) followed by Document Verification (DV).