RRB Stenographer Notification 2019
RRB Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2019: Railway Recruitment Board RRB inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill the Stenographer and Other Ministerial Isolated 30,000 vacancy posts from FY 2019 – 2020.
Those who are interested can fill the online applications on or before the last date 07.04.2019. Before applying online, candidates have to go through the detailed notification and check the selection procedure criteria, previous papers, cutoff marks for selection criteria.
RRB Ministerial Isolated Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Authority||Railway Recruitment Board RRB|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer and Other Ministerial Isolated|
|Number of Posts||30000|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.04.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test & Computer Skill Test|
Candidates should complete any degree for stenographer vacancy posts.
The age limit of the candidates between the 18 to 30 Years as on date of notification. Age relaxation is an application as per the reservation wise ( Refer the notification ).
- Those who are from OC and OBC can pay application fee Rs.500/-
- Those who are from SC / ST PWD / Female / Ex-Serviceman / EBC Candidates can pay application fee Rs.250/-
Total 30,000 vacancies are announced by RRB Stenographer and other various posts.
The selection procedure will be based on the three stages of the drive;
- Online CBT Examination
- Computer Skills Test
- Document Verification
RRB Stenographer Exam Scheme
Section wise Questions and Marks.
- Number of question: 100
- Number of Marks: 100
- Negative mark 1/3rd for each wrong answer
Part 1 Section
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||15||15|
Part 2 Section
|Type of Stenographer||Speed||Duration||Transcription Time|
|English||80 words per minute||10 minutes||50 minutes|
|Hindi||80 words per minute||10 minutes||65 minutes|
- Date of Notification: 23.02.2019
- Date of commencement of Online application form: 08.03.2019
- Last date of online application: 07.04.2019
- Final Submission of online application: 16.04.2019
- RRB Stenographer Exam Date 2019: June / July 2019
Apply RRB Stenographer Online
- Those who are eligible for RRB Stano and other various vacancies – Apply Now
- Select the appropriate RRB Zone and select that RRB link, Once new RRB Zone window opens, Select the Notification 03/2019 and apply online accordingly.
- Make the online application payment as per the reservation.
- Submit the final application form.
- Take the print out for reference purpose.