RRB ALP Post Preference List
The Railways Recruitment Board RRB started an RRB Wise Post preference for candidates those who attended RRB prelims examination which was conducted a Computer-based test from August 09 till September 04, 2018. Candidates have to log in the given desired link and give the post wise preference as per your choice of post and RRB location.
As we known, the RRB has released a notification for various RRB Locations in India for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians vacancies and conducted prelims examinations from August to September month. Now RRB calling the candidates those who attempted phase 1 exam, now they can opt the RRB locations.
Possible RRB Cut off Marks
|Expected Cut off Marks||Cut off Marks (Percentage Wise)|
|Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks||62-70% Cut off Marks|
|High RRB Cut Off Marks||75 – 83% Cut off Marks|
|Low RRB Cut Off Marks||50 – 63% Cut off Marks|
Best RRB ALP Preference
|Name of RRB||Possible Cut off Marks|
|Ahmedabad||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Ajmer||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Allahabad||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Bangalore||High RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Bhopal||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Bhubaneswar||High RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Bilaspur||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Chandigarh||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Chennai||High RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Gorakhpur||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Guwahati||High RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Jammu-Kashmir||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Kolkata||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Malda||Low RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Mumbai||High RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Muzaffarpur||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Patna||High RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Ranchi||Low RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Secunderabad||High RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Siliguri||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Moderate RRB Cut Off Marks|
The RRB Post wise preference to be completed or last dated to end on October 1, 2018. It is very important RRB ALP and Technician candidates can opt before October 1, 2018, last date. Visit the RRB Post preference Link and log in with hall ticket number or registration number with Date of birth.
How to Give RRB Post Wise Preference
- Visit the RRB Post Wise Preference Link – Click here
- Enter the correct credentials (i.e. Registration Number and DOB)
- Candidates need to click on the button against the RRB Name and Click ‘Save and Next’ button at the bottom of the page.
- The list of posts for which the candidate is eligible, will be displayed to enable the candidates to enter the priority number in the order of their preference. Once saved, then click next.
- Candidates will be directed to the page where they can select the Exam Trade for the 2nd Stage CBT.
- After confirming/selecting the exam trade, Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The Candidates need to confirm / Modify the bank details through which they desire to receive the refund of Exam fee as applicable. In case of modification of bank details, validation through OTP sent to the mobile number would be required. Click on ‘Save and Submit’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, take the printout copy for future reference purpose.