RRB JE CMA DMS Job Profile, Salary Growth
RRB JE CMA DMS Job Profile, Salary Growth:
Railway Recruitment Board RRB released Junior Engineers, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) and Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and other vacancy posts around the 13,487 posts. Candidates should check the RRB JE Job roles, working atmosphere, and pay scale.
As we know that, RRB released a JE notification earlier and the candidates should check the RRB JE CMA DMS salary structure and the salary will be paid as per level 6 of 7th CPC Pay matrix commission, the revised salary will be approximate Rs.35,400/- per month and after gross salary revised will be Rs.50,000 to Rs.65,000/-
|RRB JE CMA DMS Job Profile, Salary Growth|
|Name of the Authority||Railway Recruitment Board RRB|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, CMA, and DMS|
|Number of Posts||13,487|
|RRB JE Scale Pay||As per 7th Pay Commission|
|RRB JE Scale Pay Level||Level 6|
|RRB Junior Engineer Cutoff Marks||Check|
|RRB Junior Engineer Previous Papers||Download Paper|
|RRB Junior Engineer Study Books||Download PDF|
- Individual and Family Transport Allowances
- Family Medical Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Attire Allowances
- Other benefits are allowed accordingly.
RRB JE Career Growth
The RRB Junior Engineer JE career growth will be starting from Junior Engineer (JE) and finally ending with Super divisional officer (SDO), the complete flow charge will be given below, candidates have to aware of Junior Engineer posts career graph.
RRB JE Job Profile
The Railway Recruitment Board RRB job profile will be given as per the career growth level in engineering engineer discipline as a Junior Engineer post level.
RRB JE Civil Engineer Job Profile
The engineering civil engineering job profile based on the course study wise, the civil engineer has to assigned by the RRB department from time to time. the selected candidates have to work under 4 sectional works like say,
- Supervision of Railway tracks
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Creation of Assets (Extension Works)
- Platform shed construction and paintings.
RRB JE Electrical Job Profile
RRB Electrical Engineers EE’s are responsible for the maintenance of electrical work in the railway department and continuously monitoring the systems of power and current reading and prevent the short circuit’s.
- General Service(G)
- Traction Operation(TRO)
- Traction distribution(TRD)
- Traction Rolling Stock (TRS)
RRB JE Mechanical Job Profile
Railway Junior engineer are from Mechanical Engineering are responsible for below work sections,
- Manufacturing of Railways Requirments.
- Maintenance (Division and Workshop) and operation of Carriage.
- Construction of Wagon, Locomotives.
RRB JE IT Job Profile
The RRB Junior Engineer Information Technology (IT) responsible for IT domain administration works like Internet providing,
- Installation of IT Software in all over systems
- Computer / Desktop/System Hardware installation as per request
- Prevent illegal browsing ( Files, Virus)
- Security threats secured
- Monitoring desktop and laptop internet flowing real time.
- Safety check up
- Server maintenance
- Website monitoring and fixing issues
RRB JE Electronics and Communication Job Profile
The Railway Junior Engineers are responsible for electronics equipment installation and hardware parts,
- Railway Signal Provider (RSP)
- Railway Lights and Maintaining in key signaling with remote access
- Railway Remote Signalling (RRS) Monitoring
- Railway Signals Monitoring Process (RSMP)
- Railway Signaling department (RSD)