RRB Group D Question Paper 27 September 2018 1st Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 27 september 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB Group D Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB Group D Question Paper 27 September 2018
- Which Bengali actor won Murti Devi Award in 2017
- Writer of Mann Ki Baat
- Who won Rajiv Gandhi Award on 2018
- Who is called the Iron Lady
- Who is the coach of Indian Cricket Team in 2017
- Which country has doubled the no. of Tigers
- Brand Ambassador of GST
- Who won the Oscar as best actor
- 1st Chairman of planning comission
- Panji is situated near which river
- CEO of Amazon
- Who won Asia Woman Hockey in 2017
- Who is called the Birdman of India
- CM of Tripura
- CM of Telangana
- World Malaria day
RRB Group D Question 27th September Shift 1
- Valency of Halogen
- The scientific name of Apple
- H2So4 is called as?
- The scientific name of vitamin B12
- The chemical name of CaO
- Inert gas in the 4th period
- Electro-negativity related question
- The scientific name of Elephant
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 27th September 2018 Shift 1 – Mathematics
- A wheel has covered 99km, the diameter of the wheel is 63 cm, then how many revolutions it will make to cover the distance
- 38% of X = 133, then X = ?
- LCM of two number is 1206 and HCF is 84. If one of the numbers is 56, then calculate the other one
- The difference between 40% discount on mark price and 10% and 20% successive discount on mark price is 132 rs. Then calculate the Mark Price
- Rational no related question
- 9000rs with an interest rate of 5 % for 6 years. calculate the interest
RRB Group D 27th September 2018 Shift 1 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Mirror image od 15:30
- Mirror image of RAT
- Blood Relations 1Qs
- Syllogism – 3Qs
- Venn Diagram
- Numeric Series
- Mirror Image 1Qs
- Coding Decoding
- Figure Counting 1Qs
- If SHE is TIF, then MIN=?
- FC:18 :: KG:?