RRB DV Admit Card 2019
RRB Group D Admit Card fro Document Verification: Railway Recruitment Board RRB released a notification for Document Verification DV for Group D Notification 2018 -2019 (CEN 02/2018) will begin in the 1st week of April 2019. The RRB Group D Document Verification slot will be for 100 to 150 candidates per day which are likely held in 3 to 4 weeks as per RRB Zone wise.
RRB Medical certificate was given below for vision certification purpose, those who are qualified in the document verification process, they can opt the medical certificate and submit to the RRB zone at the time of Medical Test. The certificate verified by RRB Doctor with Seal of the doctor with an official sign (Doctor sign in the medical vision certificate)
Group D is now in the final selection for the job posting for the appropriate and right candidates as per Zone wise location and candidate language is spoken nativity area.
rrb group d dv admit card
|Name of the Authority||Railway Recruitment Board RRB|
|Name of the Posts||Helper, cook, assistant pointsman, keyman, gateman, porter, and other various posts.|
|Number of Posts||62907|
|Document Verification (DV) Held||1st Week of April 2019|
|Medical Tests (MT) Date||After DV Verification|
|RRB Group D DV Date||April 2019.|
|DV and MT Dates||DV followed by MT as per RRB Zone Wise|
Download rrb group d dv admit card
Those who are qualified RRB Group D Document Verification can download the RRB Group D admit card 2019, Take the exact and valid documents for document verification.
- Those who are qualified for the Group D Document Verification, candidates can download the Group D Admit Card For Document Verification.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth and click on the submit button.
- Once Admit card displayed on the screen, take the print out.
- Attach any govt ID proof document and attend the Document Verification.
RRB Group D recruitment team will take, candidates biometric once again at the final stage of document verification and will check the obtained marks and eligibility for the post as per reservation (if applicable) and cutoff marks exceed or not.
- 5 passport size photocopies (recent and color photos preferred)
- Matriculation / Class 10 Certificate
- Category Caste / Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card (Address Proof)
- PAN Card (If applicable)
- Voter ID Card (Identity Proof)
- Medical Certificate if PwD
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen
- NOC by the employer if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Payment Slip (if applicable)
- Gazette Notification
- Death certificate of Spouse for Widow (If applicable)
- Degree of Divorce (If applicable)
RRB Group D Medical Test
RRB group D medical test will be conducted after the document verification qualified list candidates, which means, those who are successfully qualified in the Group D Document Verification list, they are once again called for Group D Medical Test, the list of a medical test are conducted below;
In Group D Medical Test center location, 2 doctors are appointed as per shift wise, morning shift and evening shift wise doctors. In the medical test, two doctors always available for the medical test for each and every candidate.
RRB Group D Medical Test List
- Physical Examination
- Eye Vision Examination
- Whole body scanning test
- Breath test manual procedure (if require)
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: