RRB ALP Medical Test
RRB ALP Medical Test: Railways Recruitment Board RRB will conduct the medical tests after document verification; Loco pilot will undergo two types of medical tests, which are,
- General Physical Examination
- Eye Vision Tests
These two medical tests are standard for all Loco pilots, which generally conducted after the document verification process. Those who have shortlisted for the Loco Pilot posts they have to attend the document verification followed by vision tests.
General Physical Examination
- Physical Body Check (Regular).
- X-Ray of Chest.
- Hand Movement Test.
- Varicose Veins.
- Urine Sample Collection (Regular).
- Sharp sensibility Check.
- Blood Test.
Name of the Post
|Gender||Height (In cms)||Chest|
|RRB ALP Candidates||Male Candidates||152||84||+5|
RRB ALP Eye Test
- If candidates underwent any Lasik Surgery, then those candidates are disqualified in the medical test.
- Candidates would be asked to read the shown alphabetic numbers in colour dotted to check the colour blindness.
- In an eye test, Near sight vision, FarSight vision, binocular vision, Irish check-up will be tested in the medical test.
|Distant vision||Near vision|
|(with or without glasses)||
(with or without glasses)
|better eye||Worse eye||better eye||
|Technical||6/9 vision||6/9 vision||J.I||J.II|
|6/9 vision||6/12 vision|
|Non-Technical||6/9 vision||6/12 vision||J.I||J.II|
Note: for J.I and J.II symbol understand check the below eye test certificate format for details.