Another fourth Notification in the pipeline from Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for 2018-19 Financial Year (FY) to fill more than 9500 vacancy posts of Railway Protection Force under the CEN 04/2018 Notification. Many of aspirants are waiting for Group C Vacancy Post notification but RRB gave a hint to another big opportunity as a Railway Protection Force via twitter handle (Officially from RRB Office – Posted on March 19, 2018).
Top Highlights of The Railway Protection Force 9500 Vacancy Posts
- Name of the post: Railway Protection Force.
- The number of posts: 9500 vacancy posts.
- Age of the Post – Minimum 18 years to Maximum 35 years (As per RRB guidelines and reservation applicable).
- Educational Qualifications: 10th Class / Interermediate / Graduation from recognized university.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.500/- for OC/OBC candidates.
- Application Starts date : Not yet announced
- Last Date to apply online : dates are reviewing by RRB Officials.
Railway RRB Railway Protection Force 9500 Posts
Railway Officials RRB Note:
According to official RRB Note “Recruitment for 9,500 posts to commence soon; 50% seats reserved for women”.