North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment: Railway North Central Recruitment Board has released an Apprentice notification to fill the 5636 vacancies, those who are eligible for the Apprentice post have to submit the online application form on or before the last date. Further information was available on this page for the candidate’s reference purpose. Check the details and apply online.
Before applying for the North Central Railway Apprentice notification online, check the eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, online application form, and other important information.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||North Central Railway Apprentice board|
|Post Name||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Posts||5636 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||15 to 24 years|
|Last Date of Apply||30.06.2022|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks|
Eligibility: Candidates should have 10th class, ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
Age Limit: Candidates should have an age limit between 15 to 24 years as of 01.09.2021.
- For OC/Gen: Rs. 100/- (Application Fee)+ 70/- (Portal Fee)+GST
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: 70/- (Portal Fee only)+GST
North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies
- Prayagraj Mechanical Department: 364 Posts
- Prayagraj Electrical Department: 339 Posts
- Jhansi Division: 480 Posts
- Work Shop Jhansi: 185 Posts
- Agra Division: 296 Posts
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||11|
- Online Application Date: 22.06.2022 onwrads
- Last date of the online application form: 30.06.2022
North Central Railway Apprentice Apply Online
- Visit the online application form – Apply Online
- Make the online application fee form, and then submit the online form.
- Once the form submitted, then take the printout for reference.