Recently, The Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases a job notification to the recruitment of Railway Protection Force (RRB RPF SI 2018) and the Online application already started from June 1st, 2018 onwards. Many of them already applied as per Team #Examdays Information but few of candidates still survive How to apply online for Constable and SI Posts in Online without anyone help.
The Online application was so simple with a few secured instructions are required to fill the application online as given below;
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the checkbox.
- Select the Zonal Group to which you would like to apply. Please be aware that the Zonal group once selected cannot be changed after registration.
- Primary Registration: Candidate have to enter the name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number, State, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, mobile number and email-ID and then hit the submit button, before submit, once check all the details correct or not.
- Verify the Mobile number and email id using One Time Password (OTP).
- In the Part II & Part III page of the application, provide the details of Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility details.
- Bank Details: Provide the bank details that candidate may get refund as per the notification aand those done above process then the website window navigate to payment page. FIll payment details and processed for next.
- Last date for making payment through Online modes –23:59 hours of 02-07-2018
Last date for making payment through Offline modes –23:59 hours of 05-07-2018.
- Uploading of color Photograph:
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI.
- The size of the photograph should be between 15-40 KB.
Last date for Uploading Photo and Submitting Application: 23:59 hours on 07-07-2018.
Apply Here: https://constable.rpfonlinereg.org/home.html