BMRCL Recruitment 2019
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: BMRCL Railway Recruitment Board released a notification for Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, and Maintainer vacancy posts for 2019 financial years and inviting online applications from eligible candidates, those who are interested can fill the online application on or before the last date of application 02.02.2019.
The job location will be at Bangalore only, those who are eligible for Junior and Section Engineer posts can apply online only. Junior engineer posts for freshers only.
BMRCL Notification 2019 PDF
|BMRCL Notification 2019 for Junior Engineer Section Engineer|
|Name of the Authority||Bangalore Metro Rail|
|Name of the Posts||Junior & Section Engineer|
|Last Date Apply||02.02.2019|
|Number of Posts||174|
|BMRCL Pay Scale||Rs. 10,170 – Rs. 18,500/-|
|BMRCL Junior Engineer Syllabus||Available Now|
|BMRCL Junior Engineer Cutoff Marks||Available Now|
BMRCL Educational Qualification:
Candidates must and should pass the matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trade: Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building, Refrigeration, and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Pay Scale
Selected candidates can eligible for BMRCL Payscale, which is range from Rs. 10,170 to Rs. 18,500/- per month.
BMRCL Age Limit
All interested candidates can have age between the 18 to 35 Years, and there will be age relaxation will be applicable.
The selection procedure will be based on the merit in examination and candidates must know the Kannada language (Speak, Write, and Read). After examination, candidates called for Certificate verification process to finalize the selections.
- BMRCL Online applications will begin from 08.01.2019
- Last date of online application: 02.02.2019
- Last date of paying application fee: 04.02.2019
- BMRCL Admit Card 2019 Available: Before 10 days of examination
- BMRCL Junior Engineer Key Available: After 1 month of examination
- BMRCL Junior and Section Engineer Result: After 1 month of examination
How to Apply Online BMRCL
- Those who are eligible for Junior Engineer and Section Engineer Posts – Apply Online
- Click on the appropriate notification “Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, and Maintainer” Posts and Apply the same.
- Make the online application fee payment and submit the online application and then take the online application form for future reference.