Google Jobs 2020: Google India recruitment HR team has scheduled to hiring customer support, User Support, Product Troubleshoot, Campaign vacancies. Eligible candidates can fill the online applications from January 2020 onwards. As we know, Google depends on 3rd party sources for the above posts, but from 2020 Google wants to own the employees under the employability team.
Google Operation center is going to releases a Hiring notification soon, as we expect in January 2020
Google Employee Benefits
· 22 weeks paid parental leave
· Health Care Comprehensive (Medical and Vision Care)
· Local clubs for employees to access meals. While at work.
· Google operation centers will receive industry benefits
Right now, Google as full-time employees 1,02,000 and contract employees 1,21,000
Google Jobs 2020
|Name of the Authority||Google Operations HR Department|
|Post Name||Customer Support, Campaign, User Support|
|Passout Batch||Freshers and Experience|
|Package||4 to 6 Lakhs per annum|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Last Date of Apply||Varied Post Wise|
|Selection Procedure||Online Assessment & Interview|
Google Jobs Eligibility
- Should have Degree/Graduation
- Any Passout Candidates
- Freshers and Experience
- English Verbal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Google Ads Campaign basic Knowledge
- Knowledge of Google Products for troubleshooting
Google Jobs Application Form
- Eligible candidates can submit the Google online application as per the post wise.
- Select the appropriate post and location of the application for India or the US.
- If in India, Select the City (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, other location) and then submit the application form.
- After submission of the Google Jobs application form, take the print out for the future reference purpose.