UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission UPSC recruitment board has released the various posts notification to fill the professor, Associate professor, Tutor posts. UPSC invites online applications on or before the last date.
For UPSC Recruitment 2021, check the detailed notification, eligibility, age limit, application form, selection procedure, online application date, important dates, cutoff marks, results, and other important details.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Authority||UPSC Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||21 Vacancies|
|Qualification||As per post|
|Age Limit||Max 50 years|
|Last Date of Apply||16.12.2021|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
Candidates should have a Ph.D. degree / PG / Graduate in respective related courses from any recognized university / College.
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years as per the post wise.
UPSC Vacancies 2021
- Professor (Control System) – 1 post
- Associate Professor (Computer Science)- 1 post
- Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering)- 1 post
- Associate Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering)- 1 post
- Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering)- 2 posts
- Associate Professor (Metallurgy/ Production Engineering)- 1 post
- Tutor – 14 posts
Last date for the online application form is 17th December 2021.