The Union government has initiated the various type of schemes to provide more benefits and services to people according to Indian laws. As we known that, the Indian central and state government schemes will be initiated as per the requirement of people. Where they seek a different kind of help from central and state governments. The Team Examdays will provide a complete list of Union Government schemes from the 2018 year.
Those who are preparing for various Indian government jobs and PSU examinations can read the below-given union government schemes with important points only. advised to candidates can note down the complete list of union schemes 2018.
List of schemes by Modi government
Central Government scheme or you can say India Government Scheme which is initiated by 2018 by Central Government Scheme
Union Government Schemes 2018
- AYUSHMAN BHARAT SCHEME
- SOLAR CHARKHA MISSION
- TRANSFORMATION OF ASPIRATIONAL DISTRICTS PROGRAMME
- NATIONAL NUTRITION MISSION (POSHAN ABHIYAN)
- ANTI – NARCOTICS SCHEME
- GOBAR DHAN YOJNA
- GREEN REVOLUTION KRISHONNATI YOJNA
- SAMAGRA SIKSHA SCHEME
- ATAL BHUJAL YOJNA
- FIRST “KHELO INDIA SCHOOL GAMES”.
- NATIONAL BAMBOO MISSION (RESTRUCTURED BUDGET 2018)
AYUSHMAN BHARAT SCHEME
- 25th September 2108.
- for Wellness Of Poor Families
- will Include Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna And Senior Citizens Health Insurance Scheme
- To Set Up 1,50,000 Wellness Centre (First In Bijapur)
- Second Protection Under This Will Be Rs 5 Lakh Every Year To Poor Families
For Cashless Treatment In Gov. And Private Empaneled Hospitals.
SOLAR CHARKHA MISSION
- launched On June 27, 2018
- Government Will Provide subsidy Of Rs 550 Crore To Artisans And Generate Employment In Rural Area
- ministry Of Micro Small And Medium Enterprise (MSME),50 Clusters
- Sampark portal will be launched with this.
TRANSFORMATION OF ASPIRATIONAL DISTRICTS PROGRAMME
- Announced by NITI AYOG
- Aim to transform and uplift 101 districts
- In terms of basic amenities, infrastructure, facilities, standards of living
- Focus area health & nutrition, agriculture & water resources, education, financial Inclusion & skill development, and basic infrastructure
NATIONAL NUTRITION MISSION (POSHAN ABHIYAN)
- launched On March 8, 2018 At Jhunjhnu Rajasthan
- extension Of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Programme
- to Attain Proper Nutritional Status Among Children From 0-6 And Adolescent Girls, Pregnant Women And Lactating Mothers
- to Reduce Stunting, Under Nutrition, And Anemia Among Young Girls And Lowering Low Birth Weight.
ANTI – NARCOTICS SCHEME
- To Prevent Drug Consumption And Trafficking In The Country
- 21 Crore Assistance Scheme.
- Controlling Interstate And Cross-Border Trafficking
GOBAR DHAN YOJNA
- Galvanizing Organic Bio – Agro Resources Dhan (Gobar Dhan)
- launched April 30, 2018
- launched By Haryana’s Cm Manohar Lal Khattar And Uma Bharti Union Minister For Sanitation And Drinking Water
- to Improve Living Conditions In Villages And Make Them Open Defecation Free
- focus On Conversion Of Solid Waste And Cattle Dung Into Manure And Biogas
GREEN REVOLUTION KRISHONNATI YOJNA
- Extended Till 2019-20
- Development Of Entire Agriculture And Allied Sector
- For Doubling The Income Of Farmers By 2020
SAMAGRA SIKSHA SCHEME
- by Union Ministry Of HRD On May 24, 2018
- improving Quality Of Education At School Level
- introduce Digital Technology And Skill Development
- annual Grant Of 5020 For Libraries
- unifies Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, Rashtriya Madhyamiuk Siksha Abhiyan, And Teacher
ATAL BHUJAL YOJNA
- Water Conservation Scheme
- Revitalize Ground Water Level And Create Sufficient Agriculture Purpose
- Launched In Water Stressed States As Gujrat, Haryana, Karnataka, Maharashtra UP
FIRST “KHELO INDIA SCHOOL GAMES”.
- Started On January 31 To February 8, 2018 At Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium
- To Revive Sports Culture In India At Grass Root Level
- Around 5000 School Children Participated In This Event.
NATIONAL BAMBOO MISSION (RESTRUCTURED BUDGET 2018)
- To Promote Commercial Bamboo Cultivation In The Northeast States To Boost Income Of
- Union Gov. Allocated Rs 1290 Crore For This Project
- Will Provide Continuous Source Of Income To Bamboo Farmers
Subscribe To Examdays Regular Inbox Alerts!
- 1 Government Schemes
- 1.1 List of schemes by Modi government
- 1.2 Union Government Schemes 2018
- 1.2.1 AYUSHMAN BHARAT SCHEME
- 1.2.2 SOLAR CHARKHA MISSION
- 1.2.3 TRANSFORMATION OF ASPIRATIONAL DISTRICTS PROGRAMME
- 1.2.4 NATIONAL NUTRITION MISSION (POSHAN ABHIYAN)
- 1.2.5 ANTI – NARCOTICS SCHEME
- 1.2.6 GOBAR DHAN YOJNA
- 1.2.7 GREEN REVOLUTION KRISHONNATI YOJNA
- 1.2.8 SAMAGRA SIKSHA SCHEME
- 1.2.9 ATAL BHUJAL YOJNA
- 1.2.10 FIRST “KHELO INDIA SCHOOL GAMES”.
- 1.2.11 NATIONAL BAMBOO MISSION (RESTRUCTURED BUDGET 2018)