TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Group 1 Notification: Tamilnadu State Public Service Commission TNPSC released Group 1 Notification to fill the 139 vacancy posts from eligible candidates, those who are interested can fill the online application on or before the last date 31.01.2019.
Before applying online candidates should check the TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Previous Papers, Cutoff Marks and other important information on Group 1 Services in Tamilnadu.
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Tamilnadu State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Notification||Group 1 Services|
|Number of Vacancies||139|
|Last date to online apply||31.01.2019|
|TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus PDF||Available Now|
|TNPSC Group 1 Pay Scale||Rs. 56100-177500|
|TNPSC Group 1 Qualification||Any Degree|
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy Details
Tamilnadu PSC announced 139 vacancy posts for the 2018-19 financial year, the complete recruitment will be done in 2019 before the middle of the year.
|Name of the Post and Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||56|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||11|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||13|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||15|
|District Employment Officer||8|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)||2|
Candidates must and should complete the degree in any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Candidates should have 21 – 27 years as on 01.07.2019 and followed by age relaxation will be applicable as per reservation wise. candidates can refer the more information and another age limit extension refers to notification below PDF.
TNPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The TNPSC Syllabus and Exa pattern will be as follows, the candidates should check the preliminary and mains examination as per below standard level.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||150 Questions||300 Questions||3 Hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)||50 Questions|
|Total||200 Questions||300 Questions||3 Hours|
Main Exam Pattern
|Paper||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies – Descriptive type (Degree Standard)|
|Interview & Records||100||—|
The selected candidates are eligible for a revised salary of TNPSC Group 1 posts under the Level 22 salaries, which is range from Rs.56,100-17,7500/- per month.
- Date of TNPSC Group 1 Notification: 01.01.2019
- Online TNPSC application begins: 01.01.2019
- Last date of online application: 31.01.2019
- Last date of payment through Bank (SBI and Indian Bank): 02.02.2019
- Date of TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam: 03.03.2019 (FN and AN)
- Date of TNPSC group 1 Preliminary Results: March 2019
- Date of TNPSC Group 1 Main Examination: May 2019
- Date of TNPSC Group 1 Main Results: October 2019
- Date of TNPSC Group 1 Oral Test: October 2019
- Date of TNPSC Group 1 Selection List: October 2019
How to Apply Online
- Those who are eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Posts – Apply Online
- Click on the One-time registration and fill the details and complete the One Time Registration.
- After completion of One Time Registration, candidates can fill the TNPSC Group 1 application and submit them accordingly.
- After submission of online application, candidates should take the print out copy for future reference.