Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) already sent vacancy #2 list to Telangana State (TS) government in the Month of September 2017 and TS government received Telangana TSPSC Police Vacancy file and it sent to the Financial Department for the estimation of the budget for it.
The Telangana State Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chadhra Sekhar Rao has given permission and orders to start recruitment procedure and release the second notification by the end of January 2018 or on the eve of Makara Sankranthi (January 14, 15, 16 – 3 days).
Estimation of Vacancy Posts: 3897
Expected Vacancy Highlights:
- Number of expected Vacancies as per September 2017 report: Above 1500 Vacancies
- Each Police Station required – 2 or 3 Police constables
- Recruitment is done under Reservation category.
- State-TS Police is head of recruitment.
Organization: Telangana State Police Department
No of Posts: 3897
- Written Exam ( Preliminary / Main )
- Physical Measurements Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Interview / Document Verification
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: